Chapter:14

Ignore the mistakes , please I didn't reacheck my mistakes I'm super busy..so ignore them..
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Third person p.o.v..
A loud breaking sound echoed through the mainson..Waking taehyung up from his sleep..
he looked around scared..All the boys were sleeping..he laid back again..trying to close his eyes..
When he finally did..a loud noise came from outside..now he was terrified..and stood up..
He slowly..took some steps towards the door.. "Should I wake jungkook up.." he mumbled to himself..
But shook his head..thinking that he needs to be strong on his own..he always calls jungkook forhelp.. but not this time..
He twisted the door knob..and peeked outside..He took slow steps..looking everywhere..but everything was same..nothing broken..
He was tiered..so he turned around to go back inside the room..but he tripped over something..
And fell..he groaned in pain..as he looked at the thing that caused it..

The same photo frame..
This time he quickly held it..
"Why the hell dose this thing keep..coming out of nowhere.." he mumbled..
He looked it was a family picture...but one persons face was scratched..
Taehyung was tired and put it away..while getting up..he turned around..

"AHHH.." he screamed...when he saw jungkook who was looking creepy in the dark..

"Tae wth...I was going to drink water.." jungkook said rubbing his eyes..
And taehyung calmed down..

"Why do you always scare me.." taehyung said..
As jungkook shrugged his shoulders..

"Go to sleep what are you doing here.." jungkook said walking past taehyung..who nodded his
Head..while heading inside the room..

In the morning..
Everyone was sitting..in the couch after having some food..
Whereas jungkook was still sleeping..

"What is happening with jungkook..? Why doesn't he wake up like before.?" Namjoon said..
As the boys nodded..jungkook have been sleeping a lot nowadays...

"I'll wake him up.." taehyung said standing up..

He threw the blanket off of him..as he started to violently shake him..
Jungkook curled himself....as the warmness of the blanket was gone..

"Hmm..five mins.." jungkook said in a raspy deep voice..
But taehyung had enough..he smacked his head...and kicked him..making him groan..
As he stood up..

"What's your problem.?" Jungkook frustratingly asked..as taehyung scoffed..

"What's my problem?.whats your problem.." taehyung angrily said..as jungkook angrily
walked away..

"Brat.." taehyung murmured..before walking outside..

End of chapter...
Next chapter coming soon..

Thanks for reading....
I will be updating super late..because I'm busy ..I'll be going back
To my country so I'm busy..can you guys please wait..for the late updates..?