Chapter:9

Ignore mistakes

—————————-
Third pov

"Shit shit".....Jin said as he looked every corner of the house to try and find something but
There is nothing ...all the doors won't open or windows as well ....they were scared
Because the doors are not even locked....yet they can't open or break..

"Guys calm down...." namjoon said as he saw all of his friends are freaked out........

"How are we suppose to calm down...when we're all locked here..." taehyung spoke as namjoon sighed..

The young boys have been trying to open and break doors and windows to get out but the doors won't
Even make a sound..

"Guys hahahah we're all fucked up..." yoongi said...

Jimin was crying because he wanted to go out so bad....

"Thank god I gave my yeontan to my friend for some days..." taehyung said as jungkook glanced at him...

"Yeah..."jungkook said in a whisper..

"OH MY GOD the window opened....Come Guys.." namjoon excitedly said as everyone ran to where namjoon was..

It was indeed opened...all of them got out and ran towards the gate....

But.....

The gate was locked...and the walls were to big in height...
There was no escape...there was only a forest at the back of the mainson..

"Okay wow I just wasted my fucking energy on this shit.." yoongi said groaning..while namjoon ran his
Fingers on his hair totally frustrated..

"It's cold let's head inside..." Jin said as all the others nodded and went inside..

"Let's be thankful..that at least we have food and blankets.." Jin said..

"Yeah and no WiFi..or tv.." jimin said in a low tone..but Jin heard him..and gave him a smack on his head..

"What dose this mean huh?..are we gonna stay here forever...." jungkook said with anger visible in his tone..

"No..let's wait till tomorrow...and try in the morning..." namjooon said as everyone just sigh..

"Wait aren't we missing a member..." hobi said as everyone looked towards him..

They looked around and noticed

Taehyung wasn't there....

"Shit..where is he.." jungkook said panicking..

Everyone looked around the house....jungkook went to the garden..

"Tae are you here?.." jungkook called out..
But no answer...he was worried asf ..

He looked everywhere...he was about to head inside..but halted on his steps..as he noticed a figure..
Standing under a tree...he looked closely..the person was back facing him he thought it was taehyung..he wasted no seconds and ran there....

"H-hey tae what are you doing here...I was looking everywhere..." jungkook said...but that person didn't turn around
Or answered...jungkook got confused ...he was about to turn him around..when..

"Hey kook .. tae is here..we found him.." Jin yelled from inside..and jungkook turned
Towards the mainson...and froze on his spot..he slowly turned around....

And.....

Saw........

Nothing..but a black cat...

End of chapter ...

——————————-
Next chapter coming soon..
Thanks for reading..comment and vote😘