The sound of Artemis and the elder hunters inhaling sharply could be heard as Perseus turned his head towards the person who spoke. The smile that was gracing his face disappeared in an instant and his golden eyes shone with power. "You forget your place huntress. You should guard your tone when talking to an immortal, we are creatures of pride, I might be more lenient than my siblings, but the fact remains that I am still an elder god, I am not a young god like your mistress or her brother that you can disrespect openly."

He could see that some of the hunters were taking his word in caution and understanding dawned on their faces. "Young?" Someone else from the group whispered obviously not understanding how someone who has lived more than three to four millennia could be considered young.

Perseus smirked as he answered, "I was old before your mistress or even her father, Zeus had been born. I was older still when your species had been born. Your mistress, Apollo, Ares, Athena, these are all still children next to me. So, voice your thoughts carefully, I had created the hunt as a gift to your mistress, I can just as easily disband it too."

Gasps ran around the group as they understood the importance of their action. Their eyes were all trained at their mistress, hoping against all odds that she would defend them, but all they found was sadness and disappointment in her eyes. The goddess of the moon felt sadness as she heard her hunters, was this how she had led them up until this point? Had her own arrogance and pride been so high that she not only let herself be led astray but her hunters too?

"Y..Yo..You can't do that." The same hunter who had earlier challenged Perseus spoke, sounding unsure of herself.

The lord of fate looked at the girl amused, "I am the lord of fate, I control not only one, not two but three Primordial domains. There isn't much I can't do when I put my mind to it."

Artemis looked towards his eyes. The same haunting golden eyes that she had missed for so long since he went missing stared back at her. A myriad of emotions was churning up her mind, she wanted to beg him to send her back in time. So, she could tell the Artemis in the past to give him a chance, that she was oblivious to her own feelings, she wanted to tell her past self that she loved Perseus more than anything.

Yet, she couldn't do any of that. She had to stand tall and look strong as he stood in front of her, and reach out to him. She would have to do something to show him, that she was worthy of a second chance. She listened to his words and promised herself to be better and to do better.

She was shaken out of her thoughts when a loud gust of wind hit her face. At the back of her mind, a tiny nagging sensation told her that something was wrong. She frowned at the sudden change in weather but ignored it for the time being, thinking it wasn't that important.

Her head soon snapped to her side when she heard the son of Hades yell and run after something. Nico Di 'Angelo she remembered his name. He failed to see there was a cliff further ahead of him. Then before she could react, she saw Bianca run behind her brother yelling for him to stop, but the boy didn't hear his sister, his sole aim being to get his precious cards back.

As soon as Bianca reached her brother, she immediately held him close to her, a second or two longer and he would've fallen off the edge. Her heart thundered inside her chest as she held her brother possessively. She suddenly felt the air shimmer in front of her, and she watched wide eyes as the very space in front of her seemed to be torn apart and a man stepped out of it.

He was tall, his hair was blonde and there was a thick nasty scar above his eye that crossed over to his cheek. He held a scythe in his hand, and Bianca and Nico both shivered at seeing the weapon. They didn't know why but every instinct inside them was screaming to run away from this weapon. This thing radiated death and darkness, and both the children of Hades felt scared of this unnatural weapon. Even not knowing exactly what it was.