7. No more pretending sick!

It was the first break time that Seok-kyung decided to get some fresh air because she felt so tired and sleepy being inside the room. Of course Seokhoon would follow her, be by her side like a shadow. It was a very usual sight in Chongah High School.

"For god sake I'm so sleepy."
Seok-kyung muttered when they had sat on the edge of the spacious sports field of the school. The weather was pretty decent, the sky was not that blue and the windy weather was not too cold nor warm. However, the cool wind was making her eyelids become heavier instead.

Seokhoon clicked his tongue as a reaction to his sister's condition.
"That's why I kept telling you to sleep last night. Why would you do something that's not your thing? Staying up all night and studying for maths quiz."
He grumbled at her, but still pulled her to his side when he saw she looked like she would stumble forward for being almost asleep.

"I'll wake you up, now just sleep for a while. "
He let her head rested on his shoulder and wrapped his arm around her. Slowly, he tenderly tapped on her shoulder.

She looked so peaceful

Seokhoon observed her relaxed soothing face. She was so beautiful when having no frown or furrowed eyebrows like when she was awake. He wanted her to be like this even when she was not sleeping. Seok-kyung was originally a sweet child when she was younger. He remembered the young Seok-kyung would cling to him all the time as if she had no one else. She also would try to cheer him up when anything bad happened. Last, but not least, she would cry for him when he was beaten by their father.

Thinking about the past, he just realised that she had always been there beside him through bad and difficult times.

Seokhoon unconsciously curled up a smile when looking at her. He reached his hand to caress her head gently.

For all of that, she would always be his other half. No matter what happened.

From afar, Bae Rona gritted her teeth as her anger suddenly was pilling up. Her big doe eyes fixed on two people who seemed to be enjoying their time under the early autumn weather.

"Ya...Joo Seok-kyung, are you having a good time?"

Eyes reddened with emotion, she gripped on her skirt hem tightly.

How dare that Joo twin living a happy life over her sorrowful one! Rona swore she wouldn't let them be.

Her eyes then shifted to the boy figure who seemed like he was hugging the girl. Rona couldn't compress the sudden pounding heart of her when seeing that boy. Her heart felt like being cut when the picture of him being so tender toward his twin.  In her eyes, there was something different in his gaze on that girl nowadays. Something that hurt and bothered Rona so much.

"Just wait...I will take you back Hoon-ah"

***

"I told you to wake me up, didn't I?"
Seok-kyung grumbled under her breath as she rushed to the field after changing into the PE uniform. She glared at him with her side eyes gaze. Seokhoon, who was also walking fast beside her, couldn't deny that he was indeed at fault for this. 

He cleared his throat in preparation to say defense.
"Well, I was just letting you rest more before PE class. It will be a bother if you faint later after running around the field."

Seok-kyung almost hissed through her gritted teeth, but managed to hold her reaction. A bother he said? Was it how he thought about her? How could he?

"Mian.."
Seokhoon apologized quitely. He realised that his sister was upset.

"Ah aniya..don't apologize. You're right I will be BOTHERING you if I faint!"
She sarcastically replied back before fastening her steps so he was left behind.