4. 석경이의 좋은 날이

석경이의 좋은 날이
Seok-kyung's Good Day

The next day was the first day in regular classroom session. Seok-kyung remember that this day was when she started to approach Bae Rona just to provoked Eunbyeol. But this time she would not make that mistake again. Moreover, so far she did not get into any trouble. She did not lose the position as the solo singer for the coming ceremony which meant she was not under any pressure from her fake father to win Cheongah Trophy.

Seok-kyung tilted her head to sightseeing the view outside the window, with an instant smile drawn on her face.
"The weather's great today."
She mumbled to herself, but loud enough for Seokhoon who was beside her to hear. It made him raise his brow as he turned to see his sister, who seemed oddly happy this morning.

"It's...not that great from my perspective."
He said as he took a peek of the sky from the window at her side. From his sight the sky was a bit grey and cloudy. It made him wondered if Seok-kyung had problem with her colour differenciation sigh.

"Oppa let's go out somewhere after school. I have enough studying for the past days, we need to refresh our brain."
Seok-kyung turned to him and suggested her idea excitedly without responding to his comment before.

"You acted very weird."
He mumbled.

"What did you say? Weird?"

"I mean you studied hard. It's weird."
Seokhoon himself was fascinated by her strong determination in studying these past days. She did not even ask him to give his answer during quizzes yesterday, which was extremely unusual of her.

"Did father do something? Did he threaten you?"
Seokhoon suddenly came to this realisation. Their father was so demanding. It was possible that behind his back, their father pressured Seok-kyung to get higher academic achievement.

"No. What are you talking about? I haven't even seen him for a couple of day. "
Seok-kyung replied. Her funny expression showed how she thought Seokhoon was talking nonsense.

"Really?"
Seokhoon was still in doubt. But seeing her nodding energetically led him to believe it.

"Alright, if so."

Not long after that, Seok-kyung caught a figure of a female student who was trying to climb the wall fence. It just took Seok-kyung one second to realise it was Bae Rona. Her memory of this occurrence was instantly recalled.

Back then she stopped the car and pushed Seokhoon to approach that girl. She blew out her ridiculous threat to him.

So, is it okay if I die?

She threatened him with that so many times, just to get him to do what she wanted. Seok-kyung regretted it so much because it made him grow tired of her.

Your threat, I'm so sick of it

"What are you staring at?

Seokhoon grabbed her hand to get her attention as he realised she was stiff while looking at something outside. Seok-kyung quickly turned to him with a thin smile on her face.

"Yes? It..it's nothing. Just a late student trying to climb the wall. "
She stuttered a bit. Seok-kyung didn't want to mention that it was Bae Rona to him. She just hated to say that name out loud.

"Ah, that's the waiting-list girl."
Seokhoon saw her.

"I thought you saw something frightening."
He continued nonchalantly.

Seok-kyung scoffed silently. It's true though, seeing Rona was frightening to Seok-kyung. She just felt so alert in her presence.

"She is."
Seok-kyung, who had already turned her face from him, mumbled quitely.