~13~

(Third person's POV)

Cordelia had explained her plan to Laura and she agreed that it could work. Or at least it could be a start.

After an hour Massimo came back home. Before that, both Laura and 'Lia had made everything ready and now it was time to start.

Laura went to her room. She was going to stay there at least for a few hours so 'Lia and Massimo could be alone.

~

'Lia heard Massimo walk past her room so she quickly left the room.

"Meet me at the pool. I want to talk to you." 'Lia whispered in Massimo's ear when she walked past him in the hallway. She didn't stay to hear the answer but just walked away.

Massimo stopped walking and looked behind him after Cordelia. She was wearing a white thin silk robe around her body, her black bikini visible under the fabric.

He turned to his left to go to his room, changing his plans.

~

Cordelia waited for Massimo outside beside the pool, the sun warming her body nicely.

After ten minutes Massimo walked outside the house and to her. He was shirtless and had a white towel around his waist.

When Massimo got to her he unwrapped the white towel and dropped it on one of the sunbeds. He then stepped in the pool.

It had never disturbed Cordelia. Seeing Massimo naked or in less clothes since they had grown together. But now. Fuck. Cordelia felt the warmth between her legs, seeing him only in his black swim shorts.

His tanned skin, abs and muscles almost like shining under the hot sun. The gentle wind playing with his pitch black hair. God he looked good as ever.

"No Cordelia, now is not the time for this." She whispered to herself.

"You coming?" Massimo asked and turned to look at the woman still standing on the edge.

Cordelia nodded her head and took off her white silk robe, placing it on one of the sunbeds behind her.

She was wearing a bikini. Black top with very low neckline and black bottom with black and white piece of fabric on the hem of the bottom part. Her black long hair in a messy bun.

Slowly she walked down the few stairs to join Massimo into the pool.

She swam towards him and took a champagne glass from the edge of the pool and took a sip from it.

"You wanted to talk?" Massimo asked.

"Well not about anything serious. I just thought that this would be nice since we haven't spent time together in a long time." 'Lia answered.

Massimo nodded his head in agreement.

"You look beautiful." He then complimented her.

"Thank you."

"How have you been?"

'Lia shuddered. "I've been okay. I have missed you." She smiled gently and moved a bit closer to the man, making Massimo place his hand gently on her hip and stroke the bare skin with his thumb.

"Believe it or not but I have missed you too. I have been so busy with things lately."

"And with 'things' you mean Laura?" 'Lia raised her eyebrow.

"Yes that too." Massimo sighed. "'Lia I'm sorry. I know I have been a total ass to you."

"Yes you have." She agreed, making Massimo let out a small chuckle.

"What can I do to make things better?" He questioned.

'Lia thought for a while before she looked back into Massimo's dark eyes.

"We could spend more time together, from this day forward."

"I would like that." He agreed.

A silence then fell over the two of them. It was almost like they couldn't take their eyes off of each other's eyes. It's not like they would have wanted to.

Slowly Massimo moved even closer to Cordelia and brushed a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

"You're beautiful." Cordelia whispered, making Massimo let out a small chuckle.

"Thank you. You are too. So, so beautiful."

Massimo moved his hand from her hip to her waist.

His thumb gently stroked the side of 'Lia's breast that was visible under her bikini top.

They started to lean in; their lips barely brushing against each other.

But before they could finally fully press their lips together Massimo spoke up, making Cordelia feel his hot breath against her lips.

"I need to be in one of the clubs in an hour. I want you to come with me."