~1~

5 years later

~~~

San Francisco

"We are terribly sorry but it was possible to regain only twelve percent of your family's assets."

Massimo, Matteo, Diego, Domenico Massimo's trusted man and Mario were sitting in a meeting around a big round table.

"In the future we recommend a more heterogeneous investment portfolio." A man on the other side of the round table spoke to Massimo.

"You recommend?" Matteo asked, raising his eyebrow.

"This investment was also highly recommended by you." Massimo spoke. "I expect a refund. And five percent interest."

"It's impossible we-"

"Refund and ten percent interest." Massimo interrupted the man speaking sternly.

Two of Massimo's men came inside the room.

"Until the end of the month." Massimo continued.

"This conversation is over." One of the men who were having the meeting with them was going to stand up but Massimo's men pushed him back on his chair.

"This is America." The same man tried to speak just to be silenced by Massimo.

Mario gave Massimo a folder. Massimo took it and walked around the table on the other side.

"Word... It is all about word that you've given to my family." He spoke and gave a paper to one of the men.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You have this game in America, right? Trick or treat. I tought that when it comes to sexual preferences, nothing would surprise me, but you..." Massimo walked beside the only woman sitting around that table. "What would your loving husband say about that?" He asked giving her a folder with photos. "Your kids? Shareholders. Should I continue?"

"We all know how the media and the stock market will react when we make it all public." Matteo stood up and walked next to Massimo and leaned his hands against the table and looked at the three men and a woman in front of them.

"And after a week bank shares will fall by half. After a month I will buy it for peanuts only to fire you all." Massimo growled.

Both Massimo and Matteo sat back down on their seats looking at the four.

"What are you going to do about my money?" Massimo asked them calmly.