~4~

"I'm getting her today." Massimo spoke while taking a sip from his whiskey.

Massimo had just come back from 'Lia's room and now he, Matteo and Domenico were sitting in the living room drinking a few glasses.

"How are you doing to get her?" Matteo asked. He opened the top three buttons of his shirt before pouring himself a glass of whiskey.

"I have my ways." Massimo answered.

"Of course you have." Matteo rolled his eyes while taking a sip of the drink in his hand.

"What do you mean by that?" Massimo asked the older man, annoyed.

"I just think that you should focus on the business and the other things that are important right now. She's just a woman that you are obsessed with." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm getting her today and that's final." Massimo growled.

"Do what you want." Matteo stood up. "Like you always do." He drank his drink on one swing and walked out of the room.

"Does Cordelia know?" Domenico asked, turning to Massimo.

"Why?"

"I mean. She does live here as well so should she know? Plus the thing between you two."

"She's gone out for the rest of the evening with Diego. She will know tomorrow when Laura is here."

"Isn't that too late already?"

"Just don't worry about it." Massimo sighed, annoyed.

"She isn't going to be happy when she finds out. Be prepared for Hell getting loose."

"I know Cordelia so I know she's going to get over it."

Domenico would never tell Massimo but he didn't like the idea of Laura coming here. He and Cordelia talked once so he knows how much she loves Massimo.

***

(Massimo's POV)

The driver parked the car outside of this outdoor restaurant. So she's here?

I opened the door and stepped out of the car with my two men.

It was already almost pitch black outside but thankfully the bright lamps placed on the grassy area gave enough light to see. Cheering, laughing and chattering could be heard from inside.

Suddenly I hear Cordelia's voice in my head telling me I have to choose and that I can't have both.

But I needed her. I need Laura in my life. But I also can't lose 'Lia.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when suddenly in the corner of my eye I saw a woman coming outside. It was her.

She was walking around clearly looking for something. I walked behind her. Everything went like I had planned.

She turned around but what she didn't know was that I was now standing right behind her. She bumped on my chest.

"Are you lost, baby girl?"

She looked at me and then walked away again. I walked back to the car and left the others to take care of this and bring her to me. No matter how long it would take for them, they will bring her to me.

____________________________

A/n:

This and the next chapter are going to be pretty short but after that they get longer :).

~E