~2~

Massimo, Matteo and Diego got inside a car after the meeting was over.

None of them spoke, they just sat there in silence while the driver drove them to the airport. They were going back to Sicily.

"Are you going to call 'Lia?" Matteo asked Massimo, breaking the silence.

"Why?"

"To tell her that we are coming back. She has been waiting for you. Send you dozens of messages."

"I'll call her on the plane." Massimo muttered looking out of the tinted car window.

***

When Massimo sat on a seat of his private jet he took his phone out of his pants pocket seeing probably twenty messages from Cordelia. Every one of them asked how the meeting went and when they would be coming back.

Massimo quickly texted her back telling how the meeting went and that they are in the plane coming back right now. After that he just pushed his phone back in his pocket and went to lay down on one of the small sofas on the sides of the plane.

Almost immediately he got back up and went back to sit on the plane seats.

"I'm going to kill them." Domenico said.

Stewardess walked to Massimo and gave him a glass of whiskey before going to refine the pillows on the sofa that Massimo just layed on.

"What's the matter?" He asked at Mario.

"Someone has taken our container with the cocaine." He answered.

Massimo stood up from his seat and walked at the front of the plane where the sofa was as well as the stewardess who was folding the blankets.

He closed the white curtains behind him that separates the seats from the sofa area.

He walked up to the woman and pushed her to sit on the sofa in front of him.

Massimo brushed his thumb over her lips and she started to slowly unbuckle his belt.

But to Massimo she was too slow making him push her head closer to his belt.

Massimo started to breathe heavily, his mouth in an "o" shape when she finally wrapped her lips around his cock and started to move her head up and down on his hard cock. Massimo had wrapped her dark hair around his hand into a makeshift ponytail so he could see her lips moving on him.

Massimo groaned loudly while starting to push her head harder and faster on his cock making the woman gag even more than she already was and her eyes watering making it smudge her makeup and it started to run down her face.

"Fuck, 'Lia." Massimo whispered under his breath.

The woman looked up at him when hearing another woman's name but Massimo just pushed her back to continue.

The woman was gagging and her saliva was running down her chin while Massimo was pushing her head so his cock was deep in her throat.

With a final bob of her head Massimo came in her mouth with a groan and panting heavily.

The woman then left like nothing had happened at all.

~

"Cuming in randown woman's mouth at the thought of our little sister?" Matteo asked, annoyed when Massimo came back from behind the curtain. "There's just that curtain between the seats and the sofa. I heard everything very clearly. As well as you groaning 'Lia's name while fucking that stewardess mouth."

Massimo did not answer, just closed his belt and sat on a seat in front of Matteo.

"You are breaking 'Lia's heart. And all of that because you can't choose between a woman who you have known your whole life and who loves you and a woman who you have this weird obsession over. Oh and you haven't even met her."

"Take your nose out of my business." Massimo said between gritted teeth.

"It becomes my business in the same second when it includes my sister. Let me guess. When we get home you are going to have this little make out session with her, giving her false hope to just leave her alone again."

"Stai zitto."