Chapter 9

Y/n POV
I run behind the sofa as suga welcomes... Ari. Shit did it have to be her. Ughhh god... What did I do to deserve this, well other than kill and torture a bunch of people nothing else. I just don't want to see her fucking face,that's all. But again the longer I hide the longer she's gonna be in the house and that mea-. My thoughts abruptly stop when I feel a tap on my shoulder.
J-Hope- "How long are you gonna hide here, the doctors already here,"
Y/n- "Oh, well my arm hurts, and since my arm and leg are connected I can't walk" wow that was the worst explanation in the history of explanations, like the worst one. Of course my arms and legs are connected well kind of but I can't use it as an excuse.
Before I can go on and on about how weird my explanation is, I feel J-Hope's hand wrap around my waist before I'm lifted into a bridal pose.
J-Hope- "Sheesh, Y/n If we were playing hide and seek you'd be found first every single time, you're a really bad liar by the way." he says laughing as we reach the foyer.
Y/n- "Can't one of you guys, treat my arm." I say to my brothers hiding my face in his chest, I didn't wanna see her face and I didn't want her to see mine. I'd rather tell the world that these 7 idiots are my brothers, than show her my face.
Namjoon- "We know how to injure people, not how to help injured people," he says, giving her a warm smiling to Ari so she didn't feel bad. My words didn't seem that rude, but I didn't care how she felt. In fact the worse she feels the better I feel.
Ari- "Is she the one?" she says trying to catch at least a glimpse of my face.
Jimin- "Why so shy all of a sudden..." he says teasing me, but in an 'I don't give a shit about you' kinda way.
I get out of J-Hope's arms still avoiding her face.
Y/n- "Just treat my arm and..." I say sounding annoyed as possible, but I'm interrupted by Mrs.Quack Quack
Ari- "I may be a doctor but I don't and won't help spoiled brats like you," she says rolling her eyes.
Y/n- "Says the one who is just a spoiled piece of shit," I say looking to the right of me.
Ari- "I'm leaving, I don't care if she bleeds out and dies," she says looking at my brothers.
Ari- "and if you have anything else to say. Say it to my face." she says as she turns around to me.
Y/n- "Fine!" I say giving her a cold piercing glare. Our eyes meet for a mere second if not less, but I can see that it was enough for her to remember who I was.
Y/n- "Long time no see... Ari" I say taking out the gun from my pocket... I was wasting my time doing nothing while hiding behind the sofa, I was taking my gun.
Ari- "Well, that is if you consider 5 years a long time..." she chuckles, she already had a gun in her hand within 2 seconds of me taking mine out.
I take off the safety lock and we're about to shoot each other when I close my eyes... not what I should be doing, but I know she wouldn't shoot especially me. I just knew. Then a voice plays in my head...

A/n POV
???- "I want you to promise to me you will never hurt each other... if you both ever do feel like hurting each other. Pretend you both are two random people, who don't know each other" he/she chuckles.
Young Y/n- "But we do know each other, and Ari is the most annoying person in the world," I whine
Young Ari- "Yeah, harabeoji. and Y/n isn't any better," she says pouting.
???- "Fine, then Y/n let's change your name to..." he/she pauses for a second
???- "be Hanuel, and Ari you can be Nabi," he/she says giving them a smile.
???- "so now will you promise" he/she says putting their hand out.
Young Ari & Young Y/n- "Promise" they both say keeping their hands on the other.

Y/n comes out of her flashback and opens her eyes. She slowly puts her gun away and so does Ari. They get weird glances from Y/n's brothers who are confused, like who the heck is about to shoot a person, and then decides 'ehh, I'll just put my gun down'. It's not very common to see a person with a reputation of being a merciless killer choose to be left vulnerable in front of an opponent. Y/n and Ari both knew each other from the past, but how was the big question.

——————————————————————————————————————

Hi guys how'd you like today's chapter?
so I hope you've enjoyed it.

Okay, don't forget to give friendly advice/suggestions to me in the comments below.

I💜You!