Or lazy too.

But from now and on, you think you just might even go with him. Cause to have a body like that means he does his workouts well.

You watched as he slowly walked over to the couch, picking up a small towel as he started drying his hair.

Something so simple as that has you drooling over him. He had you captivated with him just passing a towel on his hair, and even his almost exposed body. He has you so worked up over nothing.

As you continued to watch him, he silently put the towel down. Making him turn towards the bed, his eyes widening quickly.

"Oh you are awake" he said, walking over to the other side of the bed, as he picked up the pile of clothes. That you didn't even realize was his.

"When did you wake up?" he asked, looking at them as he started choosing something to wear.

"A few minutes ago" you said, as he nodded, grabbing a pair of cargo pants and a plain shirt. Putting them onto the side as he walked back.

"How did you sleep?" he asked, as you shrugged.

So far it was one of the best sleeps you have had. You truly needed to rest, there has been too much stress on your shoulders that you haven't slept well. But this sleep was a good one.

"I slept well" you said, making him look up, a smile spreading on his lips. "And you?" you asked, as he looked back down to his clothes.

"I slept amazing, although you do kick on your sleep" he said, something that made you gasp.

You could do a lot of things, but kicking in your sleep is not one of them. You knew he was lying, that smirk on his lips said it all.

"I do not kick on my sleep" you said, hearing him laugh out loud. "That's besides the point" you added, as he just nodded.

"You already showered?" you continued, as he chuckled, picking up a pair of boxers as you immediately looked the other way. Feeling so shy all of the sudden.

"You can look, I mean you saw it all by now" he laughed, as your eyes stayed on the wall. Not listening to anything.

It's true. You both have seen each other naked multiple times. With the amount of times you both had sex it should be normal to see him naked. But it isn't. You start getting all shy, which is very common.

Seeing him like that truly impacted you enough. All those lost lingering thoughts came back to you like a wave. And it's not that you don't like them, but it's way too early to think about them.

"I prefer not to" you said, a dry gulp escaping your mouth as he continued to laugh. "I went to the gym early, so I had to shower" he added, making you surprised.

So he did go to the gym. When you guys were booking the hotel, Namjoon mentioned the hotel having a gym all the way down. Something Jungkook said he would definitely go and visit.

You didn't think he was serious. Who goes to a gym and exercises mid vacation? Definitely not you for sure. But to know that he did, does make you surprised.

"Was it nice?" you asked, as he nodded. "Yeah, it was. Also you can look back" he said, as you slowly did so.

"We should go to the gym sometime" he said, as you gasped.

"What are you trying to say?" you asked, as his eyes went wide immediately. "Wait no, i didn't mean it like that" he said, trying to defend himself.

"I meant it as together" he said, as you just laughed. His shock expression was funny to see. It's not like you took it the wrong way, but he had to know it was coming.