#10

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

"What's up with you?" Hoseok asked, softly passing his hand through your shoulder. Looking over to him, you give him a small smile. There was nothing wrong really, you were just deep in thought. Too deep to say the least.

Jungkook's words have been going over your head for a whole week now. That whole conversation is still in your mind, making you replay the scene over and over again. It wasn't just his words but the whole 'Jimin told him'

You can't pinpoint just what Jungkook had to do for Jimin to say that, for those words to come out of his mouth. And it's been so tempting for you to just go up to him and ask, but you didn't. Instead you acted like nothing happened. And it's exactly what you've been doing for the whole week.

"Nothing" you sighed, putting your head down on the empty desk. Class was already done and it just happened that you were too deep in thought to notice it. However, Hoseok noticed immediately your odd behavior and came to you.

"Kiss my ass, now answer" he tapped on the desk for you to lift your head up, something you groaned and didn't listen to. Soon enough, he continued to knock on the desk until you lifted your head up, giving him a dead glare in the process.

"Do you think something that was intimate between two people could be easily said?" confused, he tilted his head to the side, trying to eye you carefully. He wasn't sure on what to say since the question was random, very random, but he had an idea.

"Well it depends, like if you say it to someone you trust or don't" he paused, watching how you slowly bit your lower lip. He could almost tell just how anxious you looked.

"Like if the moment was nice and both of them liked it, there would be a reason to tell someone you trust. Although if it's for maybe different circumstances then you would have to ask the person you had the moment with instead."

And like that he confirmed it to you. There was no other way for you to know what was going on in Jimin's head if you didn't ask him straight away. Maybe he had his reasons, after all Jungkook is quite the asshole. Or maybe you're putting too much thought into it like you always do, and it doesn't help that the words that Jungkook said were making you lost.

"I said that he could fuck you for all i care." Those words kept replaying in your head over and over. Just the thought of the conversation was making you shy. Not because of what he said, but because they might have taken their stupid argument too far. With your name scribbled all over that argument.

"I see, thank you" you stood up from your desk, grabbing your backpack as you rushed out of the room. Hoseok continued to call your name, but you had one task, and only one to fulfill at the moment.

You needed answers to your questions and you were planning on getting them today, you had enough of the overthinking. So may this awkward conversation between you and Jimin begin.