#32

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

As your eyes were adjusting to the sunlight that was reflecting from the window down to the bed, you slowly sat up. Rubbing your eyes in the process.

You didn't know the time, but you knew for a fact that it was early. The sun was too bright. It was easy to know by the exhaustion you felt too.

Once your eyes adjusted to the light, you put your hand to the other side of the bed. Not feeling the presence of Jungkook anywhere.

You didn't even feel when he got up and left, or when he opened the door. Nothing. He is truly slick with his moves.

He did say he would leave early in the middle of the night. That he respected your decision on no one finding out so he planned something out. You didn't quite catch it though, not with how tired you were.

Slowly, you rubbed your eyes a bit. Trying to make them full open, as your hand slowly started reaching for your phone. It really is still early, no wonder you could barely even open your eyes. And even if you wanted to sleep more, you couldn't.

With a smile on your face, you laid back down on the bed. Scrolling through the pictures that were taken yesterday. Jimin's smile, Hoseok's funny faces, Jungkook's side profile, you captured so much in your phone.

Even Namjoon's dimple smile. Which is truly something attractive. Wow, that makes him even more radiant when he smiles. He was able to shut you up when he just smiled.

They all have beautiful smiles, each one of them with their unique charms, but Namjoon's just truly had you.

Besides that, It was the second day in Miami and you were already liking it. Which you knew well enough that when the time to leave comes around, you would be sad.

Going back to adulthood was something you didn't have in mind. Nor something you wanted to go back to. Knowing that now you guys weren't in college anymore, that you all would be full adults did scare you.

It was a thought you had long ago, even before you graduated. But thinking about it now is more shocking.

And even if you didn't want to think about that, you couldn't help but let your thoughts linger to that.

As you continued to scroll through your phone, the bathroom door suddenly opened, a very familiar person coming out of it.

Quickly, you sat up. Watching as Jungkook came out of the bathroom, passing a hand through his wet hair, as he walked with a towel on his waist. Exposing his well built chest to you and even his tattoos.

You know that Jungkook takes the gym seriously. He always goes to the gym, and by always it means every single day. It doesn't matter the time or day, he just usually goes by day time.

You never fail to giggle or smile secretly when he would send you a picture of himself once he was done doing his workout. He would even ask you to accompany him, but you usually didn't with how tired you were.