x. the alpha pact

Start from the beginning

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Chris asked.

"And Asher." Allison added.

Isaac opened the backseat to Derek's car so he could place Cora inside. "Jennifer took Melissa."

Everyone was silent for a second as they let this information sink in. "What about Scott and Asher?" Allison asked again. Derek just threw her a glance. "Derek, where are they?"

Derek stopped, turning back to her with a certain look on his face.

--------------------

Stiles sat down in the hospital waiting chairs as Asher finally came back down from the roof. Stiles looked up at her.

"Get over here. Your stuck with me to hold off the cops." He told her immediately.

Asher furrowed her brows before nodding and reluctantly taking a seat next to him. After a few minutes they looked up again as a man pushed through the doors and started talking to the cops. Asher took notice of the look on the boys face.

"Okay, what did that guy do?" Asher asked.

Stiles glanced at her, not wanting to answer. He sighed. "He's Scott's dad."

Asher nodded. "Well, I still don't know what he did, but if lost a woman like Melissa then I already hate him."

Stiles just blinked at this. Then he groaned as the man finally noticed them. "Just perfect." He mumbled.

Asher brought one of her feet up the chair, wrapping her arms around her leg. She rested her chin on her knee as the man walked up to them.

"A Stilinksi at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker." The man said. "Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

Stiles nodded slowly. "If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid."

The McCall smiled sarcastically. "Where's your dad and why has no one been able to contact him?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." Stiles answered.

"Is he drinking again?" The man asked.

Asher narrowed her eyes at him, not liking he was suggesting.

Stiles sighs, furrowing his brows. "What do you mean "again"? He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" McCall asked.

Asher sighed. "How about we get on topic here, Agent?" She spoke up.

McCall looked over at her in confusion, about to say something before Stiles did.

"Alright, how 'bout this? Next time I see him I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet. Start with F, end with U."

McCall chuckled. "How about you tell me what the hell happened here?" Then he looked back at Asher. "But first, who are you, young lady?"

Asher put her foot back on the ground, sitting up straight and rolling her shoulders. She thought for a moment. "Is that really important?"