Finally I looked at papá who hadn't spoken anything and was looking down. Feeling my eyes on him, he looked up.

"For me you're always gonna be a baby. I didn't get to see you grow up so you are a little kid for me only. But the fact is you did grow up. You've grown up into an intelligent and mature woman who can make her own decisions but I can't prevent feeling protective over my little girl. I need you to understand that estrella." Papá finally spoke up.

"I understand papá. The guy I'm going out with is a nice guy. If he wasn't, I wouldn't have agreed to the date." I spoke softly.

"I know kid. That's the only reason I'm not freaking out like the rest of my kids. I want you to enjoy your date and be careful as well, okay?" He said with a soft smile.

Grinning widely at the indirect permission, I said, "Promise!" Then I went and hugged him tight.

"Wait so she really is going on a date tonight?" Rian asked out loud.

"And dad agreed to it?" River continued.

Waving his triplet brothers off, Roman faced me amd asked extra sweetly, "My lively sister, what's this guy's name?"

"Nice try brother but I'm not tell that to you just so you can go ahead and threaten him." I smiled extra sweetly back to him causing him to grumble and me to laugh.

"Fine! Go ahead and date. Forget all about your poor brother." He said dramatically.

"Aw I couldn't forget your stinky ass even if I wanted to." I cooed sweetly while ruffling his hair causing him to smack me and me to smack him back. This started a whole new smack war between us both, only stopped when Rian pulled Roman away and Riven pulled me away.

Their grinning faces told me they both accepted the fact that I can date as well causing me to smile.

Then I looked over at my two eldest brothers.

"Even though I wanna put you in my pocket and never let you outta my sight, I'm happy for you." Bear smiled at me causing me to grin and hug him tight.

"Just know if he hurts you, he'll become my new target practice." Callan stated calmly causing me to snicker.

"Brother, being hurt can't be prevented in a relationship but if he truly deeply hurts me, trust me, there won't be much of him left for you to target practice on." I smirked at him causing him to smirk back.

After that, conversation flew with easy and later on, everyone left for their respective works.

Afternoon time

Have you ever felt like you can't sit still cause you're bubbling over with excitement and nervousness for something that you wished for to happen for a long time is happening but at the same time, are completely calm as well cause again, something that you wished for to happen for a long time is actually happening? Yup, that's what I'm feeling right now.

It's currently 5pm and I'm standing in front of my closet, deciding on what to wear.

Wondering why?

Cause I have a FREAKING DATE!!!

A nice cute date with Stephan.

A DATE WITH STEPHAN!!!

It's making me feel nice and happy.

AND FREAKING PANICKY!!!

See what I meant by me having strange feelings right now?

Anyways, since clearly standing in front of the closet for the past 15 minutes hasn't been fruitful, I videocall my personal fashion designing baby.