Cień Part Zwei! (Shadow Part Two! *Yes, I mixed languages.*)

WILLKOMMEN ZURÜK MEIN FREUNDS~!! (WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS~!!) I'm glad you could stick around for the second part of Cień~ Although most of you haven't even read it... Or anything else in this book, for that matter. NEVERTHELESS!! I will continue to write it~ You ungrateful bastards...

LOL JK ICH LIEBE DICH~! :D

Without further delay, I bring you the second part of Cień!! *In case you were wondering, or forgot, cień is Polish for "shadow"*

**~>O<~**

     The rest of that evening passed by in a sickening, drunken haze. It seemed as though the buzz went on for hours and never topped off or let up; it kept going without a change. Jim kept throwing me concerned glances, which I shook off without hesitation. I didn't want to look at him anymore; the more I thought about it, the harsher the image of those black holes slammed into my brain. Maybe he was right and I was just drunk out of my mind.

     "You look like fuckin' hell, man."

     "I'm fine," I lied. "I just need a rest..."

     Jim looked at me with an eyebrow, or what was left of it, raised.

     "If you say so, Price... I don't like seein' you like this. You can handle your alcohol."

      My head was pounding at this point. Jim was still watching his damned talk shows. Every time the hosts laughed or shouted, my head would throb a little more. I bit back the urge to moan slightly in pain, should Jim hear and decide that I did need a hospital. There was nothing I had to say to his comment. He was already suspicious enough of my health, I don't need to go making it worse by saying something I'll regret later on. Instead, I tried focusing on the television, hoping it would provide some sort of distraction from talking to Jim.

     "Can you believe the shit these celebrities are saying?! Look at what she's fuckin' wearing! That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen these bitches wear." Jim commented through the show. His voice didn't do anything to help my headache. I was tempted to go to sleep, but there was no way I'd be able to fall asleep now.

     "Hey Price, what do you think? Pretty funny shit, right?" He asked, shoving my elbow in an attempt to get my attention. His voice was really getting on my nerves... I suddenly had the urge to punch him in the jaw.

     "Yes, Price, what do you think?"

      There was a dark voice in the back of my head. It sounded as if someone had taken Jim's voice and threw it down a dark, empty tunnel. My head snapped in his direction, and I could feel the terror on my face before Jim saw it. There was cold fear pumping through my veins, and it was chilling enough to get me to sober up.

     "What the fuck is it now, Price? God dammit, don't tell me it's the fuckin' eyes again... I'm startin' to wonder who the crazy bastard is here!"

     "Your voice... What the hell happened to it? How did it get inside my head?"

     I'd started rambling questions; after a while, Jim had shook his head and slapped me across the face. If I wasn't sobered up from fear, that fucking slap did the trick.

      "Get a fuckin' hold of yourself! There's nothin' wrong with my eyes, and there's no fuckin' way I got my voice inside that thick fuckin' skull of yours!!"

      His words seemed realistic enough, and would've brought anyone who was in my situation back to Earth. However, there was one little quirk to this scene that brought my sanity to its breaking point; his eyes had once again taken the form of those hollow sockets where they should've been. I let out a scream and covered my eyes, mentally telling myself that I had to have been hallucinating. Jim rolled his eyes at me and looked ready to punch me.