nervous

They both are in the elevator right now

"Don't Leave me alone there okay?" Yoongi said while adjusting his own suit again and again.

"Relax hyung, I won't leave you alone even for a second and you are looking very sexy and handsome so stop adjusting your clothes again and again" jungkook said while pressing the ground floor button.

Yoongi sighed
"Y-yeah"

"You are literally sweating hyung, we are not even there yet" jungkook said taking out his handkerchief from his pocket.

Yoongi panicked hearing that and said while touching his forehead
"Sweating? Omg I am gonna smell very bad if I swe-" but he was cut off by jungkook.

"Shh, calm down love"

Jungkook wiped the sweat from yoongi's forehead and said softly
"Take a deep breath hyung"

"Jungkook I never went to your business parties, what will I say if they will ask me any questions about your business? I know I am gonna embarrass you" yoongi said feeling his hands shaking.

Jungkook held yoongi's both hands in his and kissed them both but didn't said anything.

The door of the elevator opened.

"Let's go" jungkook said holding yoongi's one hand in his and went out from the elevator.

"Sit here hyung" jungkook said making yoongi sit on the couch.

"Why?" Yoongi asked looking confusingly at him.

"Just sit, I am coming back in a minute" jungkook said the hurriedly went somewhere leaving yoongi with a confused face.

"Good morning sir"

Yoongi looked towards the other side and saw the two employees standing in suits.
"Good morning, you both are looking very nice" he said smiling.

"Thankyou so much sir, you are also looking very good in this outfit" one of the employee complimented, he wanted to say handsome and amazing but he was scared about what will his boss with him if he gave such complaints to his husband.