Change of game

"Jeon yoongi, be ready to face the consequences"

Yoongi who was still in his husband's embrace looked towards jungkook's uncle who immediately changed his expression from disgusting to a smiley one.

Yoongi pressed his body against his husband's. He saw how jungkook's uncle changed his expression.

"I w-will tell everything to jungkook" he said in his mind.

While, jungkook was not caring about anything around him. His whole focus was to give a securing and comforting hug to his husband. He felt yoongi's hug tightened. Worry could be seen on jungkook's face clearly.

"Let's go to our room" he said and without saying anything else he picked yoongi in his arms bridal style.

Yoongi also didn't protest like he always do whenever jungkook carry him like this infront of someone else.
"W-wanna tell you something" he whispered in jungkook's ear.

Jungkook hummed and quickly left to his room leaving his uncle standing in the living room.

"What if he told him that I was saying to him to stay away from jungkook?" Uncle said to himself while sweat was forming on his forehead.

Jungkook entered inside the room and sits yoongi down on the bed.

"Tell me every single thing" jungkook said while closing the door then he went back to yoongi and sat down beside him.

Yoongi was looking in jungkook's eyes which was showing anger. He don't know what will jungkook do after he will tell him about what things he told him in his absence but he is definitely sure that jungkook will not let him step in this house again.

Jungkook was noticing how yoongi was lost in his thoughts. He cupped his face making him flinch.

"Relax hyung and please tell me what did he do, did he harm you in any way hyung?" Jungkook asked in the most softest tone. He was feeling his heart beating so fast in fear of what if his uncle really did something to his hyung which he never expected.

But his that fear vanished when yoongi shook his head as no.

"He didn't harm me in any physical way Koo" yoongi said.

"That means he said something to you which he shouldn't have right?" Jungkook asked and his he got his answer when yoongi nod his head.

"I think I am over reacting but what he said really hurt m-" jungkook cuts yoongi.

"If you are hurt of his words then it means that he definitely said something which he really shouldn't have! So don't think about anything else and tell me straight about what he said to you"

Yoongi could feel the anger in jungkook's eyes. He took a deep breath and said
"He said I am a d-distraction and you need some space from me because I distract you from your work"