accidentally

Morning (9:45am)

Jungkook woke up and saw that yoongi was not there.

He looked towards the time.

"9:45!!! Shit!!" He quickly got up from the bed.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called yoongi but didn't get any reply back then he heard voice coming from bathroom.

He smirked and went straight in the bathroom and saw yoongi taking shower.

He locked the door and stood behind yoongi hearing yoongi humming a song.

Jungkook looked at yoongi's butt cheeks which were still a little red.

"I punished you too hard yesterday right?" Jungkook said smirking.

Yoongi froze in his place then slowly turned his head back and saw jungkook standing behind him.

He again turned his head towards the front then

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" yoongi screamed while grabbing the towel and quickly wrapped it around his waist.

Jungkook was standing while covering his ears knowing that yoongi was going to scream like this.

Yoongi turned around now facing jungkook.

"G-get out" yoongi said pointing towards the door.

"Hey don't be rude" jungkook said removing his night wear.

"I am done taking shower" yoongi said and was hurriedly going towards the door but whined when jungkook pulled him back under the shower. They were facing each other.

"N-nooooooo" yoongi said trying to go out but jungkook's arm was wrapped around his waist tightly.

"Yesssssssss" jungkook said mocking yoongi.

"No jungkook it's just morning!!" Yoongi said squirming in jungkook's hold.

"So? You are behaving like I am going to fuck you hyung! I just want to take shower so don't worry I am not going to ruin you" Jungkook said straightforward.

Yoongi's eyes widened when suddenly jungkook suddenly unwrapped the towel around his waist exposing his naked body.

"AHHHHH!!! G-give my towel back" Yoongi screamed again trying to take the towel from jungkook.

But jungkook throw the towel away from yoongi's reach.

"Let's take shower" jungkook said turning yoongi around.

Yoongi's cheeks was totally red. He was covering his face with his hands.

"Come on hyung don't be shy" jungkook chuckled rubbing soap on yoongi's back.

After some minutes they finished taking shower.

Jungkook was laughing continuously looking at yoongi's red face who was hurriedly wearing robe.