Changing room

"I am not gonna talk to you!!"

"I will irritate you more then"

"No kisses and cuddles for a whole week if you didn't let me do this!!"

"No junk food for a week if you did this!!"

"Jungkook enough! I said I will do this that means I will do this!!" Yoongi said in frustrating tone.

"Okay now please stop hyung, I am not going to let you do this!" Jungkook said looking at yoongi with his serious look.

"If you didn't let me do it then i-"

"Then what? Huh? Come one, tell me then what!?" Jungkook asked.

"Then I will expose you in tomorrow's party" yoongi said shocking him.

"W-what!?" Jungkook said with wide eyes.

"I am gonna tell everyone that how gentle and adorable you are and also that the person about whom everyone think of as a cold guy is actually a softie" yoongi said smirking.

"You can't do thi- hyung you are going to say anything like this!" Jungkook said giving yoongi glares.

"I won't only if you will let me do this" yoongi said raising eyebrows.

Jungkook keep looking at him then sighed and said
"Fine! But I will never forget that you blackmailed me like this!"

Yoongi smiled widely in victory and payed the bill.

"Ok now let's go mr.cold guy" he said laughing.

Jungkook huffed then they both left from the restaurant.

"We will go to the shopping mall now right?" Yoongi asked sitting inside the car

Jungkook didn't answered him and said to the driver
"To the mall"

Yoongi chuckled looking at jungkook angry face but he stopped laughing when jungkook looked towards him and said

"What's so funny huh!?"

"You" yoongi said and again started laughing.

Jungkook just stared at him which made yoongi nervous.