His pretty shy hyung ✿

They both are going back home.

"I am so sleepy" jungkook said yawning with his eyes closed leaning back on the seat.

"Hmm me too" yoongi said with a painful expression.

He was fine in the restaurant but now he is suddenly feeling pain in his right hip where he got the injection.

"Ahh why the hell all the weird things only happens with me!!?" Yoongi said thinking in his mind shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"When will we reach home?" Yoongi asked the driver unable to sit down on the seat.

"Sir I am driving slowly because of the fog" driver replied yoongi.

"Okk" yoongi said trying to sit in a comfortable position.

"I think you are more sleepy than me hyung" jungkook said opening his eyes.

"Hmm" yoongi said shortly but with a smile. He doesn't want to embarrass himself by telling jungkook that his ass is hurting.

"Don't worry You can sleep hyung. I will pick you and take you inside. I love to carry you" jungkook said teasing yoongi.

Then suddenly the car stopped.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked the driver.

"I don't know sir let me check" driver Said getting out from the car.

Yoongi's eyes got widen.
"Please no not now I want to reach home" yoongi said in his mind.

"Relax hyung we will reach home. You are Getting tensed like we will never be able to go home" jungkook chuckled looking at yoongi's tensed face.

"I know let's get out from the car. I am tired of sitting now" yoongi said and was going to open the car door but jungkook grabbed his hand.

"No we are not going out specially you. It's too cold" jungkook said giving yoongi a warning look.

"No i will be fine I wan-" yoongi said but stopped when jungkook gave him a stern look.

"I said no and that's final" jungkook said in strict tone.

Yoongi sighed and turned on his left his back facing jungkook. He got injection on the right side so if he will not sit on his right side then it will not hurt.

Jungkook got confused and was going to ask yoongi what's wrong but then driver get in the car.

"Sir I am unable to know what happened suddenly but I already called the other driver and he is on his way" driver told jungkook.

"Ok" jungkook said.

They can't do anything else other than waiting.

On the other hand yoongi is shutting his eyes tightly trying to bear the pain. He won't be able to sit on his left the whole time.

After 15 minutes
Their other car arrived.

"Hyung car is here" jungkook told yoongi.

Yoongi nodded and stepped out from the car.

Yoongi sat down on the seat. He whimpered in pain and jungkook noticed it.

"what happened to you hyung?" Jungkook and softly.

"Nothing" yoongi replied.

"You are hurt right? Let me see wher-" jungkook was saying but yoongi cut him.

"I said nothing didn't you heard me?" Yoongi said in irritated tone.

Jungkook is looking at him with forrowed eyebrows but yoongi didn't even look at him.