your koo is here

Jungkook got up from the couch and went towards his office chair with yoongi in his arms carrying him like a baby.

He sit back down on his chair again making yoongi straddling him.

He slowly pull yoongi away making Yoongi back lean on desk. Jungkook gentle took off yoongi's sweater which he was wearing on a white shirt. He removed his belt too. He opened the buttons of yoongi's shirt sleeves. He opened the top button of his shirt. While he was doing this yoongi stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes and saw jungkook close to his face unbuttoning his shirt button.

"W-why are you unbuttoning my s-shirt?"yoongi asked confused then he noticed that he was on jungkook's lap his legs on each side of jungkook. He gulped when saw jungkook's serious face.

"Why am I still on y-your lap?"yoongi again asked a question but jungkook asked him something which made him froze.

"You were going to hide this from me right?" Jungkook asked after making yoongi comfortable in his clothes knowing his hyung doesn't like to wear belts or sweaters instead he most of the time only wears loose shirt with loose pants.

"N-no k-oo ahh" before yoongi could say something else jungkook gripped yoongi's ass tightly making him gasped.

"It's jungkook not koo" jungkook told him in angry tone.

"I-i- am sorry j-jungkook" yoongi said

"Tell me the one and the only rule we made" jungkook said using his stern tone and slowly slipping his hands in yoongi's shirt from behind.

"T-to always tell you when s-someone touch without p-permission" shivers run down Yoongi's spine from jungkook's touches on his bare back.

"So Did you follow this rule?" Jungkook asked then pulled his hands away from yoongi's body.

"N-no I didn't" yoongi answered feeling jungkook's hands slipping out from under his shirt.

"So what we get if we break rules?" Jungkook asked again making eye contact with yoongi.

"We get p-punishment" yoongi replied back looking into jungkook's dark brown eyes which are filled with anger right now.

"Good I will punish you but first I need to handle someone else"jungkook said and massaged his secretary to take kang and his assistant in his cabin.

Then he adjust yoongi's shirt and covered yoongi by his own overcoat to make him feel safe.

"They are coming here but you don't need to worry I am here with you and I won't let them lay their Dirty hands on you okay?" Jungkook told Yoongi with soft voice.

"Okay j-jungko-" jungkook didn't let him complete his sentence and hold him closer to himself . Yoongi's head was on jungkook's chest hearing his heart beat.

"You can call me koo hyungie" jungkook told him softly and kissed his head.

Yoongi was going to say something but hearing the knock the door made him stop knowing that they both were here. He shifted in jungkook's lap hugging him tightly and made a whine of discomfort.

"Shhh shh it's ok it's fine I am here your koo is here hyung nobody can touch koo's hyung just relax" jungkook comforted yoongi and let him get comfortable on his lap. After feeling that now he is ok then he ordered them to come inside.

Mr.kang,his assistant and jungkook's secretary came inside .

"Ms.lina take seat on the couch" jungkook ordered his secretary who sat down on the couch instantly.

While Mr.kang and his assistant were standing in front of Jungkook's desk awkwardly. They were now scared after they saw yoongi on jungkook's lap whose body was completely covered with jungkook's big overcoat.
They were only able to see his hairs. Yoongi completely hide himself in jungkook's chest.

"Why are you standing? Take a seat."jungkook told them trying to stay calm. It's difficult for him to stay calm knowing that they were the persons who made his husband cry and feel scared.

They both took seat on chairs which were in front of Jungkook's desk. He sighed in relief when jungkook told them to sit . It means he really called them to discuss things not because they did things with his husband.

"I was free so I thought why don't we discuss our project now I hope I didn't bother you both?" Jungkook asked them while eyeing mr.kang's assistant who was just continuesly looking towards yoongi's body.

"No ofcourse not mr.jeon it's our pleasure that you called us" mr.kang said faking a smile towards jungkook.

"I can see that you are staring at my husband mister do you like him?" jungkook asked Mr.kang's assistant who was now looking at jungkook.

"Ohh n-no just thinking is he asleep?" Assistant gulped

"Yeah he was just upset because of something so he fell asleep" jungkook answered him with deep voice when suddenly he felt yoongi shaking. He slipped his hand under the overcoat and rubbed yoongi's back as a comfort.

"Ohhh d-did something h-happened?"mr kang asked

"Yeah ms.lina please show them the ipad" jungkook said to his secretary who open that footage and gave the iPad to mr. kang.

Mr.kang's eyes widened when saw that it was their footage. He got up from his seat when suddenly police come inside the cabin. They immediately handcuffed them.

"Take them" jungkook told the officer's and they immediately take them from there.

Jungkook wanted to do torture them himself but when he suddenly felt that yoongi was now crying he couldn't think of anything else other than comforting his husband.

"Ms.lina you can go home now and tell everyone else too to go home too" he told his secretary.

She nods her head and left from there.

Then jungkook removed his overcoat from yoongi. His face was completely covered with tears his eyes were red and he was holding jungkook's shirt tightly.

"Hyung? What happened huh? Why is my hyung crying when his koo is here ?" He comfort yoongi who stopped crying after sometime.

"I-i- am sorry koo I t-thought this project was very i-important for you a-and you were so h-happy so I didn'-" jungkook kissed him roughly shutting his mouth.

He pulled away and said

"I know that but don't think that if you apologise I will skip the punishment. You will get your punishment right now mr.yoongi Jeon jungkook."

______________________________________

💘