comforting

"You did what?" Jungkook asked feeling anger rising in him.

Secretary looked at him and saw his eyes glaring at her.

"S-sir I thought he should ask yo-" secretary was explaining but jungkook spoke.

"Who gave you the right to stop my husband from using my money?" Jungkook asked in cold scary tone.

Secretary was looking down and everyone was looking at them.

"I AM ASKING SOMETHING!! WHO GAVE YOU THIS RIGHT? HOW DARE YOU TO EVEN HAVE THIS THOUGHT THAT HE NEEDS MY PERMISSION TO USE MY MONEY!!" Jungkook growled getting very Angry because he can forgive any mistake done by his staff but if someone will hurt or insult his hyung then he is not going to take anything lightly.

"I am s-sorry sir" secretary apologized.

"Sorry my foot!!" Jungkook said and hurriedly left towards his cabin.

He entered his cabin and saw delivery guy in his cabin.

"One more mistake" jungkook mumbled then he look towards yoongi who was standing beside his desk looking down.

"Hyung" jungkook called softly.

Yoongi immediately looked up and he quickly went near jungkook.

"K-koo I forgot my wallet at home s-so I was-" yoongi was talking but jungkook stopped him.

"Wait a minute hyung" jungkook said and took yoongi back towards his desk and sat him down on his chair.

Then he picked his wallet from the desk and gave the money to delivery guy.

"Thankyou" jungkook said and that guy left from there.

Secretary was also in the cabin and she gulped when jungkook looked at her with a glare.

"Go do your work, I will talk to you later" jungkook said in threatning tone and secretary left from there.

Ofcourse he will confront her but first he needs to take care of his hyung.

"Koo in hurry I forgot my w-wallet and I t-thought I will tell you later that i used your m-money but i-i t-then she said-" yoongi was sobbing feeling so ashamed thinking that he can't even order food for his jungkook properly.

"Shhh hyung first please stop crying shhh please" jungkook kneeled infront of yoongi and tried to calm him but he just started crying more .

Jungkook then got up and picked yoongi then sat down on his chair with yoongi straddling him. He started rubbing his back and caressing his hairs.

After some minutes yoongi stopped crying a little.

"Please don't cry and listen to me carefully ok?" Jungkook said and cupped yoongi's face in his hands.

"N-no koo it's my mistake! First I ruined your files and now i disturbed you in your meeting! I am s-sorry please I can't do anything properly!" Yoongi said sobbing feeling very irresponsible and stupid.

Jungkook sighed.

"Done? Are you done with this stupid talk of yours? Or anything else left yet?" Jungkook asked in harsh tone not liking the way yoongi is thinking about himself.

"B-but I am very stupi-" yoongi was saying but jungkook interrupted.

"Enough of this nonsense!! How dare you to say these things about yourself huh? You didn't ruined the files and i already was done with my meeting so you didn't disturbed me okay? And about the wallet! It's not anyone's mistake alright? I told you come with me here that's why in hurry you forget about it! So? I had my wallet so why getting so tensed about not having yours?" Jungkook was saying in his Angry tone.