lie?

Morning (8:30)

jungkook was already awake

"Yeah I know so book my flight for London and i want tomorrow's evening flight" jungkook said still laying on the bed.

He stopped talking when he heard a whine from yoongi who was clinging to his side.

Jungkook rubbed yoongi's back who went back to sleep.

"Hm yeah and I am not coming office today so handle everything and send those files at my Home and don't forget about booking the flight" jungkook said then cut the call.

After some minutes

"you are going?" Yoongi asked in low tone.

Jungkook sighed.

"You heard it?" Jungkook asked and yoongi nodded.

"I have a meeting in London so I have to go tomorrow" jungkook said turning on his left side and hugging yoongi tightly.

"How many days" yoongi asked hiding his face in jungkook's chest.

"I will be back after three days " Jungkook said but didn't get any reply from Yoongi then he heard sobs.

"K-koo" yoongi said sobbing holding jungkook's shirt tightly.

"No no don't cry shhh!" Jungkook said kissing yoongi's forehead.

But Yoongi was just crying not responding to jungkook.

"Ahh you shouldn't have heard it like this hyung! I was thinking about telling you later" jungkook said getting up and pulled up yoongi also with him.

"W-why later? You was thinking about going w-without telling me!!?" Yoongi said then got up a little too fast.

"Ahhhhh!!!" He screamed in pain.

"Aishhh hyung!! Why did you got up so fast!! I was pulling you up slow- you know what just lie down!!" Jungkook scolded with a stern tone laying Yoongi on the bed gently.

Jungkook then filled a glass of water and hold yoongi's head up a little.

"Drink" jungkook said placing the glass near yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi gulped few sips then jungkook placed the glass back on the table.

"You are bad!!" Yoongi said,tears falling from his eyes

"Why? Because I am trying to be careful with your sore body?" Jungkook asked wiping yoongi's tears.

"Go from here! I don't want to talk to you!!" Yoongi Said pushing jungkook away.

"Ok" jungkook said and got up from the bed but smiled when yoongi held his wrist.

"I was not serious" yoongi said slowly looking somewhere else.