(Season 3) Chapter 31

Previously on Ninjago:

The other Ninja did what (Y/N) did and soon everyone had silver shoulder pads. Lloyd then hurried over to one of the Temple windows.

"Hey, the seal! It's broken!" he warned.

"Then what are we waiting for?" (Y/N) asked, looking at the others. "Let's go get 'em!"

"Heck yeah!" Cole cheered as they all exited the Temple in time to see Nya in her Samurai Mech and destroying the Nindroids.

"Ninja, go!" All of them yelled simultaneously as they used Spinjitzu and started to knock out the Nindroids coming at them.

***

The Titanium Ninja - Part 3

(Y/N) lifted herself into the air and jumped onto the next roof, Lloyd on her right and Cole on the other side. "We're almost there!" she panted, spotting golden threads up ahead.

But they halted on the edge of the building when they heard a rumbling sound. They all looked up and saw a fist made of debris coming down on them. Before they could do anything though, the fist broke apart when it came close to them.

"I don't believe it, the armour's working!" Cole exclaimed.

"Keep going!" Lloyd yelled.

"We have to take the heat off the Senseis!" (Y/N) added as they all jumped onto the golden threads and the ones in their way broke. They used them to travel the rest of the way, the citizens cheering for them from the streets. A wall of cars built up in front of them, but it blew away too, clearing the path to the Overlord.

Their eyes widened when they saw a web-like pyramid design of golden threads, with the Overlord in a four-legged and four-armed machine at the very top.

Debris broke off a building and began to fall on the streets where the people were standing. They started screaming and running around at the sight of the danger.

"We have to save the people!" (Y/N) screamed.

"We have to get the Senseis closer!" Kai argued back to which she glared at him.

Suddenly, a manhole opened up in the middle of the road and a blue snake popped out. "People of Ninjago," he called out. "Follow me!" He disappeared back inside and two orange-coloured snakes came out, helping the citizens in as they flocked to the manhole.

"The snakes are on our side?" Jay remarked. "Great. Now I have seen it all."

"I'm surprised too," (Y/N) mumbled before they turned back toward the Overlord. "But we'll never get close enough."

"We won't need to," Garmadon said as he and Wu came up behind them. "Ready to thread the needle, brother?"

"Let's show them what old timers can do," Wu said with determination.

Garmadon jumped onto a golden thread and launched upwards due to the elastic energy of the thread. At the same time, Wu jumped right over Garmadon and the older brother used his right hand to boost Wu higher while pulling out the white pill and throwing it up. Wu then spun around in the air and used his staff to throw the pill toward the Overlord.

All of them watched in shock and anticipation as time seemed to slow down as Garmadon and Wu landed on the same thread side by side while the pill almost headed toward the Overlord's open mouth.

However, at the last second, Pythor jumped in the way and swallowed the pill instead.

"Oh, shit," (Y/N) cursed.