Arnav - You will be so enthusiastic when you wear Black. Like, so happy and vibrant......

Kushi blushed thinking of something - Arnav ji.... Shall I tell you one thing ?

Arnav looked at her blushing form amused - Hmmm....

Kushi - Woh..... You should not tease me with this fact.....

Arnav - I will not.....

Kushi - The very first time I found you very handsome when you wore that black shirt.....

Arnav raised his eyebrows surprised - Now don't tell me that you started loving me because I wore Black shirt.....

Kushi - Not really..... But whenever you wore that shirt, you look really handsome.

Arnav smiled - Thanks....

Kushi - Then ?

Arnav frowned - What then ?

Kushi - Then what you observed about me ?

Arnav - For now this only ( after few minutes of silence he looked down sad) Uncle is upset because of me right ?

Kushi sighed - Hmm.... But like I said he will be happy when he understands that we have made a right choice. We will meet upto his expectations.

Arnav - I don't know when will that day come.....

Kushi - Very soon Arnav ji.

Arnav - Ok. Shall we go inside ? It's getting very cold.

Kushi - Ok.

She stood up and went inside.

Arnav remembered something - Hey Kushi come with me....

Kushi - Where ?

Arnav - To my room.

Kushi frowned - Why ?

Arnav - You come na, I will tell you.

Kushi went with him to his room. Arnav went near his cupboard and started looking for something.

Kushi - What are you searching ?

Arnav - Wait....

Finally he took out something, and grinned.

Arnav - Here this is for you....

Kushi got the small box from his hands and opened it smiling. She found a beautiful watch in it.

Arnav - How is it ?

Kushi - It's beautiful Arnav ji.

Arnav - I have bought it with my first salary.

Kushi gasped - It's been months now....

Arnav smiled sheepishly - I was hesitant to give this to you.

Kushi - Why ? You gifted Papa a shirt na.... Then why couldn't you give this to me ?

Arnav - I was shy to gift this to you.

Kushi looked at him amused - Why ?

Arnav - Come on..... How could I gift something to a random girl just like that ?

Kushi gasped with hands on hips - Am I a random girl to you ? Go I won't talk to you.....

She turned to go but stopped feeling a tug. Arnav moved to her slowly and hugged her from behind wrapping his arms around her shoulders. Kushi had hard time in controlling the smile that threatened to erupt in her face.

Arnav - Kushi......

Kushi pretended to be grumpy - Hmm....

Arnav - Gussa ho ?

Kushi nodded her head cutely.

Arnav - Sorry. I was really shy you know..... We were not even at good talking terms. How could I suddenly jump infront of you taking a gift ? Please understand na.....

Kushi - Am I still a random girl ?

Arnav hit his head on her's lightly - You are My love.....

Kushi smiled - Ok ok.... You know, you are too much cute to keep angry..... So for now I will let it go....

Arnav smiled pulling her more closer.

Kushi - Shall I go and sleep ?

Arnav - Hmm....

He said moving away from her. Kushi smiled and was about to move, but stunned him with her quick tight hug and flew away giggling like a butterfly. Arnav smiled seeing her happy.

The next task is to convince his Uncle who is pretending to be not effected by all this. He needs to talk with him to understand what his mind set is regarding Him and Kushi. He can't keep going like this.

Happy Birthday Machi...... I don't know how this update is..... But this is for you. Stay happy and gain prosperity in your life...... Nee ketadhu ellam unaku kidaikatum.... Just like this update.....