It was evening when Arnav was doing something very seriously. Kushi who came to his cabin happened to see he was very seriously indulged in something.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... Shall we start for home ?

Arnav sighed - Kushi, till morning it was ok. But now, Iam a bit hesitant to go infront of Uncle you know......

Kushi - Don't think him as your uncle..... Imagine him like your Papa. Then you won't feel so.....

Arnav smiled and kept quiet.

After wrapping their work they all went home.

It was night when Arnav was sipping his coffee sitting in the garden. Kushi saw him from her room Balcony.

Kushi - What is he doing outside at this cold night ?

She took shawls and picking a mug of coffee for herself she went to garden.

Arnav was thinking something when he felt warmness surrounding him. He turned his head only to see, Kushi covering him with shawl and smiling to him. Few minutes of silence took place as the new lovers sat shy to face eachother through eyes. The feeling was new and they felt as if butterflies flying inside them.

Kushi broke the silence - What are you doing here at this cold ?

Arnav covered himself properly - Love has taken over me. So what else I would be doing other than thinking about us ?

Kushi frowned - About us ? What about us ?

Arnav nodded yes - I was thinking how should I be with you ? What you like ? What you don't like ? What's your life goals ? And much more things.....

Kushi grinned - If you ask me, I would've told you na.....

Arnav - If you just tell me I will forget it na..... So I was thinking how to get it know myself......

Kushi pouted - You will forget what I say ?

Arnav chuckled - Kushi people tend to forget when they hear someone.

Kushi - Is it ? So, how much have you observed about me so far ?

Arnav pretended thinking - Hmmm...... My observation tells that, you love Designing.

Kushi - That everyone knows....

Arnav - You love your Father.....

Kushi rolled her eyes smiling.

Arnav - You love me....

She blushed looking down.

Arnav - You love to wear anything Black.

Kushi looked at him surprised - How do you know ?

Arnav raised his collar - I know....

Kushi - But how ? I never told anyone.

Arnav - Why ?

Kushi sighed pouting - Woh.... I was a kid then, once by mistake I went inside Mandir wearing a black salwar. Pandit in that mandir told me that I shouldn't wear black as it is considered to be a bad omen. So I never said that I like Black to anyone.

Arnav chuckled - It's so childish....

Kushi - Child will be childish only na Arnav ji ? But you tell me how did you find it out ?