"Like what?"

Serkan adjusted himself on a seat and turned back to Eda. "Or maybe we will pretend that you didn't get the job at Artlife, and you will work undercover and be openly my girlfriend?"

"Serkan!"

"What? Your idea is just as stupid." He said grumpily. Eda unfastened her seatbelt to move on Serkan's lap and proceeded to give him kisses on his cheeks and forehead. "Serkan, please just for a little bit. It's important for me to be recognized for my work."

"And not for me?" Serkan crossed his arms on his chest and looked away. Eda cupped his cheeks to look him in the eyes. "Please?"

"Don't make these eyes on me. You know I can't refuse you anything when you look at me like that." Eda added a sad grimace to double the effect. "Fine! But no more than two weeks, if no less, and after that, I don't care what anybody will have to say!"

"Thank you, Serkan, you're the best boyfriend in the world." Eda kissed him on both cheeks.

"Mmhmm," Serkan murmured, still not happy about this situation. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" Eda asked, smiling at him.

"How should you properly kiss your best boyfriend in the world?"

"How?" Eda giggled, and Serkan pulled her head for a passionate kiss.

* * *

The Alps resort, current day...

"Who is going to help with the search?" Ferit asked the Artlife team, who gathered at the resort's main entrance.

"I think all of us." Engin remarked, looking around, and everybody nodded.

"The rescue team gave us mountain gear and GPS phones. We will be assigned to groups. The officer said if even one of us disobeyed orders, we'd all be out." He looked at the team to meet seriously determined gazes of Artlife employees. "Tamam, we can go."

They went outside to meet with the mountain rescuers, and Ceren used the occasion to talk to Ferit.

"Ferit, we can use this situation to get to Selin. We should be in the group with her."

"Ok, I'm on it." He rushed to meet the officer first to make the arrangements. "Sir, how should we divide into groups?"

"Two people, preferably a man with a woman."

Ferit nodded and turned to quickly divide the team, not giving anybody a chance to react.

"Ok, Arkadaşlar, we have to divide. Engin go with Piryl. Erdem with Leyla. Deniz with Melo. And that leaves me, Ceren, and Selin." He smirked when he noticed the glances that Deniz and Selin exchanged.

Melo whispered into Ceren's ear. "Why do I have to go with that creep?"

"Melo, we have to separate them. Ferit and I will work on Selin, and you could try to draw something from Deniz. He underestimates you. Use it. Play stupid and ramble about Serkan. He will snap."

"Uhh, I hate him, but ok." 

They quickly split and followed their groups, not allowing Deniz or Selin to complain. Ferit and Ceren went with Selin to go after the officer. Ferit decided it would be better if he'd take the talking on him to avoid suspicions.

"What do you think Ceren, what Serkan and Eda are doing now?"

Ceren smirked to herself, knowing that Selin can't see her face. "I'm not sure, Ferit, but with all this free time, maybe they got tired of fighting and started resolving their problems."