"Movie night?" she asked while putting the blanket over me. "Sure!" I said and kissed her forehead. I love my sister no matter what.

"Choose one" she said while scrolling through the Netflix interface. "Love to Hate You?" I asked, making her stop pressing over the '>' button on the remote.

"It's a k-drama!" She said while I shrugged. "Let's binge watch." I continued making her nod. She clicked onto it and it started playing.

Few Hours Later;

"Oppa?" Jae called me, as I looked down at her, her head on my chest. "Yes?" I respond to her coming out of my thoughts. The TV screen in front of me displayed the paused interface of the drama, I carefully read it where it says 'Ep:4' shit I mumble when I realised that I was zoned out for a long time.

"What happened?" my sister ask, while I just shook my head as no. Before she could say something again, her phone rang, making me thank the caller. Or else by now I would be getting interrogated.

"Hey.." said JaeYoung making me look at her figure, standing beside the side table, 'Taehyung' she mouthed making me nod. Well, to be honest, JaeYoung has been happier from the time she met Taehyung. And I'm happy for her. Seeing her smile makes my day.

"Umm... Ok.. I...will...see..." She said hesitantly, making me frown. "Bye!" She cut the call and tiny ran to me. I opened my arms wide for her, as she flopped her teeny tiny body on me.

"What happened?" I asked her for which she gulped.

"Umm... I wonder... If I can spend a night... With..."

"With?" I asked her and she continue.

"Taehyung.." she said in a low voice which made me widen my eyes.

"One, JaeYoung is Above-Age and can do whatever she wants. Even go out with Tae or do anything further than a kiss. Two, Taehyung is responsible so don't worry she is safe."

"Oppa-" Even before she could speak, I cut her with a nod. I saw her Bambi eyes sparkling while she smiled widely and hugged me. Woah.. well thanks Lily to make me realise that my sister is no longer 6year old.

"Um.. Tae will be here in 5" she said and I replied with a nod, well... Should I leave to give them privacy? Hell yeahhhh! What if they do some sins that the single me can't bear ?!

"I'm going then.." I said, looking at the clock.

Almost 12 wow!

I waited for Taehyung for 10 mins and here he was.

"Sorry!! Lily wasn't listening to me to it took me some time to be here." He stated making me frown.

"What happened to Lily?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well, she's still working. And she's not listening to me to go home." He said and I nod. I know where to go.

"Ok then, enjoy guys." I said winking at JaeYoung making her shy. "Byee," I said and left from there. Driving off to 'LC Cosmetics' HQ.

---

Reaching here, I saw the building being dark. The unnecessary lights were off and the corridors were dimly lit.