🌸Juane x Lila x Reader [SHORT]

req by bunnyblubi!

sorry for the SUPER infrequent updates, yall 😭 
its been a hot minute and for that i really apologize; i blame writing block alot. ill try to update more once i get the old requests out of the way! IGNORE JUANE'S HUSBAND IN THIS TOO HE DOESNT EXIST IN THIS UNIVERSE IG LMFAO FJSNANJIFIJNNISF

Juane, Lila, and you had been planning their date night for weeks. Juane and Lila had been on numerous outings together before, unlike you. You had only joined their relationship to create polycule not too long ago.

The three of you were all excited to spend the evening together, despite. Even going out to the city and trying new things. Juane chose a nice, cozy restaurant she had been going to for a while. She mention that the food was "absolutely to die for" and the three of you chatted about your lives. Lila mentioned her son, Skid, and his friend's antics, how she worried about them running off so much too, especially after last year. Juane mentioned her kid, Ross, as well, saying how he turned out to be such a quiet, shy boy. You didn't have any kids yourself, but you wanted to become a parent to either Skid or Ross someday, offering them another source of comfort to confide in someday; The idea warmed your heart.

After dinner, Lila brought up the idea of taking a walk through the park. They strolled hand in hand, admiring the scenery and enjoying each other's company, still continuing about work, hobbies, those sort of things. You three laughed and joked around, lightheartedly goofing off. As you walked, Lila suddenly stopped and pointed to a nearby fountain. "Let's make a wish!" she said excitedly, a smile growing from ear to ear. Lila and Y/N nodded and smiled, and the three of you gathered around the fountain. You fished a loose coin out your pocket and tossed it into the water, silently making a wish. 

As the night wore on, you continued to explore the city, taking in the sights and sounds. They stopped in a few shops, bought some souvenirs, and sampled some local treats. You and Juane especially gushed about some free sample carts around. Finally, as the moon took the place of the sun, you all decided to head back to your houses. You were all worn out from walking all day. You hugged each other tightly, feeling grateful for the wonderful evening you guys had shared. 

As you said your goodbyes and went home, you couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth and contentment. You smiled to yourself, getting into your car and heading home.