🌸Kevin x Reader [SHORT]

Req by: OwoInky 
happy holidays wooooo
another short, im not good with reqs without prompts 🙇 [*hint hint* prompts are much appreciated with reqs]

"OOF-" Y/N quickly ran towards their boyfriend the second they heard him yelp in pain. They grabbed his hand, pulling him up from the floor. "Heh, thanks babe." He rubbed his head and smiled. Once Kevin was back on his feet, Y/N pushed the ladder back into the attic and picked the box full of decorations off the floor. "Sooooooo... Whatcha wanna decorate first: the tree or the front yard?" "Tree, definitely." He smiled and fixed his ugly sweater. Y/N nodded and smiled, picking out all the ornaments from the box. They put the ornaments into a separate box and walked over to the living room with Kevin. Both started grabbing ornaments and hanging them on the tree, one by one. "Aww, Kev~!!! This one has your handprint on it from when you were a baby." Y/N gushed and held the hand-made ornament infront of their partner. Kevin held a soft smile, "Actually, wasn't a baby at that time," He scoffed jokingly. "I was in kindergarten." He gently took it from his partner's hands and placed it on the tree with a smile. Both started gently digging through the box once again, gushing over every ornament they saw. Every ornament they pulled out had a story to tell. Soon the tree was covered with ornaments. "Oh-" Y/N pulled a string of colorful stringed lights out the bottom of the box, "We probably should've started with this, huh..." They said softly. Kevin shrugged and smiled, "I guess we could still put it on, it'll just be a bit more difficult, yknow." Y/N nodded and handed Kevin one end of the stringed lights. They pulled the other end carefully around the tree, making sure to not knock any of the ornaments down. They soon finished and stood proudly infront of the decorated tree. Kevin put his arm around Y/N. 

hopefully this feeds yall for a bit longer
im sorry i havent been updating as frequently lately, finals have been hard :((
buttttttt i promise a new chapter soon! ^^/gen