🥀🌸Roy x Masc!Reader

i may or may not be simping for roy askcasidkopaskodsa

anyways, in which you and roy have a sorta deep conversation in the park late at night.

angst to fluff dw its not all sad :,}  

3rd POV

Y/N deeply yawned as he awoke from sleeping. 'Damn, only 12:16' He looked over at the clock on his bedside table. He sighed and got up, quietly making his way to his window. 'Might as well just do something since I'm already awake' He silently left his bedroom, making his way toward a park nearby. The cold air wasn't usual for June, but he shook it off. 

2nd POV

The park was completely empty, which to be honest You did not expect since most of the time there was always someone there. You made your way over to the playset, a wave of nostalgia immediately hit you, along with the feeling of wanting to jump around like a toddler on it. You smiled to yourself at the thought. "Hey." Panic rose as you nervously looked around, trying to see where the voice came from. Your eyes landed on a boy in a thick orange and yellow striped sweater. "Roy?" You smiled softly, making your way towards him. "Its cold." He softly said as you sat down next to him on the bench. "Yeah, surprising since its summer." You softly chuckled and got close to him, hoping your body heat would warm the two of you up. "Whatcha doing here so late, dude?" You turned your heads toward him, and he did the same. His face was soft and his lips were pressed together, his nose and cheeks were slightly red from what you assumed was the cold. He shrugged his shoulders and looked down, still facing you. "Just... Kind of sad yknow..." Your eyes slightly widened and a worried expression covered your face. "Do you want to talk about it?" Your voice grew gentle mid-sentence. He shrugged, "It wouldnt hurt, and i trust you enough to be able to talk about it." The sentenced would mean alot to you if the situation wasnt so sad. You nodded and gently smiled, signaling to continue on.

"Well, its just kind of hard yknow... I dont think my parents care about me. They wont even let me hang out with my friends because theyre not rich enough or some shit, its stupid. I just wish theyd care more about how i felt rather than the popularity or status of themselves." His eyes became glassy as he began to tear up. You frowned, not knowing what to say. You scooted closer to him and hugged him deeply, both warming him emotionally and physically. He hugged you back, tightly grasping your coat. You gently let go of the hug, "I dont know what to say to be honest, but i really get that. Your parents should worry more about you and how you feel than what they want you to be like." You softly smiled, hoping any of that made sense. He wiped away the tears that were streamed down his face and tightly hugged you again. The two of you sat there just embracing for a while, maybe about 4 minutes. "Hey... I got a giftcard to that ice cream shop down the road if you wanna go with me." You let go of the hug and warmly smiled. He stood up and briefly wiped his coat off.

"I'd love to."

Short asf sorryyyyy ToT