🌸Roy x Fem!Reader

Request by TrinityHill727! Thank you!

You walked down the hallway in school with your friends. "Soooo, got a date for the dance?" Your friend, Travis, turned to look at you and pushed his red and black hair out of his face. You shook your head, "Nah. Why, you interested?" You jokingly gave him a coy smirk. "HAH. You wish, I'm gay." Travis happily turned and kept walking. "Plus, I plan on taking out Colby." He said either great confidence. "HAH. Colby. Good one." Your other friend, Sage, scoffed. You laughed as they bickering like siblings. You suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder. "My friend thinks you're cute." A boy with long black hair and a beanie said. You blushed slightly and looked at who he was pointing at. Nobody was there. "Uhm, nobodies there, dude." You chuckled and turned back, once again facing your friends. "Yooo do you think someone likes you??" Sage

Time skip muahahha

You sat in the park, lovingly strumming your [favorite instrument]. "Hey, loser." You heard someone say. You sighed, trying to ignore whoever said that as you continued to play. "HEY, IM TALKING TO YOU." You looked up out of spite, clearly annoyed. His anger melted once you did and he seemed alot softer now. "Do you mind if i sit with you?" He fiddled with the sleeves of his striped sweater. You nodded and went back to playing as he quietly sat next to you. "How long have you been playing?" He asked, his voice genuine and sweet. "Ah, a few years? Like, 2 or 3." You paused and looked over at him with a soft smile, he returned the smile. After a few moments of small talk you learned more about him. His name is Roy and you guys go to the same school, his favorite color is orange and he hangs out with two boys named Ross and Robert. In return you told him a bit about yourself too. 

"This is, really dumb and random and stuff but like... Yknow that dance at school tonight?" You nodded, curious about what he was gonna say. "Do you wanna, yknow, go together? Like pretend to be eachothers date, but not actually cause thatd be weird and stuff yknow..." He fidgeted with his fingers and looked down, his face a soft shade of rose. You giggled, "Yeah, id love to, that sounds great." You put your instrument down and smiled lovingly. He turned back up towards you and blushed. "Well, i should go. My parents arent gonna be happy im so late, hah." He awkwardly chuckled and waved goodbye, you could see the excitement on his face.

another time skip---

You walked into the large gym at your school, quickly scanning the room for your 'date'. Nothing. So you glumly walked over to the snack table. "Maybe he chickened out. Or ditched me..." You said softly, thinking out loud. You grabbed some snacks and fruit punch, eating your heart out. "Hey!" You felt a soft tap on your shoulder, and you quickly spun around to see Roy. "Hey!!!" You bent down a bit to hug him, as he had to stand on his toes to hug you back [WE LOVE A SHORT KING POP OFF <333]. He smiled and held his arm out, a smug look formed on his face. "Shall we, my good lady." He said jokingly. You laughed and put your arm around his. "We shall."

"Hey, i think you should know by the way, youre like, the prettiest girl here." He said, confident in his compliment.

"You are too." 

"Why thank yo- HEY WAIT-" You laughed at his sudden reaction to you calling him a pretty girl. 

There couldnt have been a better night, or a better person for you to be with.