🔪🌸Lila x Reader

Suggested by DarknessNeverEnds! Hope this alright! ^^'
TW: stalking. Very tame in regard to being a yandere fic [as in, no murder or anything lol]

[2ND POV]

It was Halloween night, a night where everyone got to dress up as anything they wanted and not be judged- With some exceptions, of course. You were babysitting two young kids today, since their mother had something to do, apparently. She was very vague about it, which was unusual, but you shrugged it off. You happily walked from house to house with the two boys, laughing as they yelled things such as: "Candy or Curse!" or "Sweets or Saws!" or "Offer or Suffer!" and you can't forget- "Buddy or Bloody!". They even brought a hammer to break open unsuspecting people's doors, which you did not condone at all. You took the hammer from one of the boys' hands immediately after he busted open a person's door. A few moments went by of trick-or-treating. Eventually, you had to sit down on a nearby bench to rest your feet, "Okay, boys! Don't go too far, imma just rest my legs really quick!" You smiled and sat down, keeping an eye on the two boys as they happily ran around. You sighed, remembering what it was like to be their age and full of energy. They stopped and started eating some of their candy just a few feet from you. A large white van slowly drove by, stopping infront of the boys. The window of the van slowly slid down, "Hi, Frank!" The two boys waved to the large man in the van. You quickly got up and ran towards the boys, "Hey- guys, you shouldn't talk to strangers in vans." You frowned and squatted down to reach their height level. "But he's not a stranger!" Skid started. "Yeah, he's our friend!" Pump continued on. You swore those two shared the same brain sometimes, with them always continuing each other's sentences and such. You turned your shoulder to see the man just watching the event play out, softly smiling. "Please leave these kids alone." You fully turned towards him and grabbed the boys' hands. He nodded silently with a toothy grin and shrugged. "Whatever you say, kiddo." And just like that, he rolled the window back up and drove away. You had a strong feeling he'd be back though. "C'mon kids, lets go get more candy." You smiled nervously, trying to distract yourself from the events that had just transpired. Thoughts flooded your mind- What if you didn't intervene? Was that guy really the boys' friend? "Yeah! Candy!" The boys jumped around in excitement, shaking you from your thoughts. You smiled and walked with them to get more. 

A few hours went by, and you and the boys finally made it home. They immediately went to the kitchen and threw they candy into bowls. You smiled as your good friend, Lila, came over to you. She pulled you into a warm hug, "Thank you so so much for watching the boys for me!" You happily wrapped your arms around her, returning the hug. You finally let go, "Yeah, it's my pleasure, really! They're very fun to be around." You smiled warmly. The two of you stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes. A light shade of pink covered your face from embarrassment, "Sorry, i should get going." You smiled and turned to leave, only to be stopped by someone softly gripping your arm. You turned your head to see Lila, "I'm sorry," She let go. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something..." You fully turned your body around, now facing Lila. "This is so random, but it's kind of important." She chuckled awkwardly. You nodded her head for her to continue on. "Y/N... You're the reason i breathe, to be honest. Everything about you is amazing, and I love how you take such great care of my son and his friend.  And what you did today where you stood up for them and made sure they were okay when that creepy guy in the van." You shook your head immediately at her last sentence. "Wait wait wait- How'd you know about that-?" You cut her off, fear filled your body. "O-Oh! A friend of mine told me about it..." She, once again, smiled awkwardly. You couldn't help but think she was lying, but you shook it off as your brain trying to scare itself. She took a deep breath, "What I'm trying to say is, I love you and I'll do anything for you to be mine." She smiled and gently grabbed your hands, holding them in hers. A minute or so went by before you could even manage to find the right words to say. "I mean... That's really sweet, Lila." You smiled softly. "I'd love to give it a go aswell. Yknow, see how it works out." Excitement filled Lila's body, and she once again pulled you into a tight hug. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!!" You smiled and hugged her back gently.