Chapter 6

Back again at hogwart, starting my year as the Slytherin fifth year prefect with Aiden, don't ask me how he manage, no one knows.
The last few days of holidays went nicely, the case of Sirius Black as been reopened but is kept a secret, however after sending a small anonymous note to Rita seeker, I have a feeling it won't be kept hidden for long.
Which is good because Dumbledore attention will go on this and I can manipulate little Ginny to my free will. The tug I feel with the pendant has told me she has start writing quite a lot in the diary.
Anyway after leading the first year to the common room I decided to rest a bit.

[Domina Mortis](Harry POV)

"Bloody Hell, have you heard Harry ? People are saying that Sirius Black might get a trial !"I turn my head to Ron and ask him
"Sirius Black ? Who is he ?
-You don't know !? He is related to the murder of your parents, however I don't know much about him." Respond Hermione
Black... where have I heard it before ? I swear I know this name.
"How can we obtain more informations about him ?" I ask, Percy who was also sited in the common room with us respond
"Ask Asteria, she will know something for sure, she always find a way to know things." Asteria ? Ok well let's go find her !

[Domina Mortis]

We found Asteria sited at the window sill in on of corridor of hogwarts, she is with who I believe to be Aiden Avery, another Slytherin in her year, that came to a shock to the three of us when we learned my sister was in Slytherin.
When she notice us she gave us a big smile and once we were close to she grabbed me giving me a big hug, her hugs aren't like miss Weasley, hers are calming, warm and very nice to be, the ones from Miss Weasley are nice yes but I never know how to react.

"So how is doing my little brother and his friends ?" She ask still keeping me close to her, her friend was sit at the other side of the widow sill reading a book and Asteria was sited side way on the sill, meaning that I was leaning on her side with my back to her but by moving my head to the side I could see, complicated to explain, my friend told her they were fine and I followed.

"I'm good, I'm here to ask a question, do you know anything about Sirius Black ?
-oh and Why do you want to know about him ?"she ask out of pure curiosity
"-Well I heard he was related to the murder of ..."I cut my answer
"Ah I see, yes I do know some things about him.
-of course she does, have you not notice her last names ? People tend to forget one, Asteria Black-Potter"her friend told us
"Why do you have two names and why is one of them the one of the reason why you're parents were killed ?"Hermione shot her questions at Aria.
"Well I explain it to you , Sirius Black is my Godfather" we all shot a loud what at her, she laughs a bit before continuing
"He was one of the best friends of our father Harry, to the point that when he got kicked out by his parents our grand parents welcome him in, that why he is my godfather.
-but then why did he betrayed our parents
-I'm getting to it, after our parents get into hiding a secret keeper was made, you will search what it is later, however that secret keeper betrayed our parents by telling Voldemort of where the house was, this secret keeper was believed to be Sirius Black, also because it was believed that he kill another one of his best friends, Peter Pettigrew. However these accusations might be wrong because it seems that Peter Pettigrew was actually alive all these past twelve years, that why Sirius Black might get the trial he never had.
As for why we share a last name it's because after that night I was taken in by Arcturus Black, he couldn't take you because professor Dumbledore had already apparently a better place for you. Somewhere where you will be happy." I can't believe my hears, somewhere where I could be happy ? Dumbledore refused to let me stay with magical relative ? With my sister ?
"I- thank you for answering my questions sis, I will talk to you later see you !" With this I left quickly with my friends running after me asking me what was wrong.