Chapter 1 : after the tragic night (skippable)

______________________________________________________________________________
[Asteria pov ]

Memories, so many memories that belong to me and at the same time doesn't, memories of this life, from my birth to now and memories of my past life, they all came when I was touch by the killing curse.
The more I think of it, the more I understand that the reality of my past is not the same as this one, mainly because oh the books "Harry Potter" in my past life and the books "into the futur" here in this life describing my past reality.
Is this what we call the Multiverse ? I believe so.
Well those memory spoil me what will happen in the next years, or perhaps not, I was the one touch by the killing curse not Harry, this will most likely change something.
The more I put order into my memories the more sadness fill me, my parents are dead, I'm most likely alone night with my brother, I will most likely be met but the cupboard under the stairs when I open my eyes.

A...hospital ? Did I really died and was yet again reincarnated ?
Trying to sit I notice first : I'm still in my four years old body and second : I'm in pain in my right shoulder.
Ok ! I was not reincarnated again, I survived, let see what's so painful.
Looking over my shoulder I look under my gown and saw what seem like a bandage, it's night, I should light up the lamp beside me, after that I start looking under the bandage, oh god, there on my right shoulder is a long lightning bold wound still red. Oh my that is painful, putting back the bandage in place I look around to the if there is any information of what time and date is it.

Luckily there is a calendar in the room, 2 November 1981, it's night so it's now the 3 which mean I slept for two whole day , and I'm still sleepy !
I should sleep, I will see tomorrow why I am here.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The first ray of sunshine fall on my face the next day, this time I am able to properly sit and look at the room I'm at.
It's a single person room , a really pretty one, I'm under perfusions, water and nutriments, standing up, I bring the perfusion with me to the door, opening it and look out I can't say anything before many people rush around me to put me back in bed and check my vitals, I can't even say anything.

"Let her breath, she is fine she is not going to drop dead calm down !" , said the voice of a woman, looking toward the door I see her, she must be the doctor
"Good morning miss Black-Potter, I'm the doctor Henderson, you've been in a small coma of two days but your vitals are good, impressive for someone whose been hit by the killing curse !
-Uh yes ?
-You must be shock, everyone out of the room, I will call your gardian he will explain you everything" she finish before going out of the room.
Black-Potter ? Ah yes ! Dad's deal with Arcturus! So he stick to his words then ! We Harry also be with us ?
I decided to read a magazine while waiting which was not long, Arcturus Black come strolling into the room and sits in front of me.
"Hello Asteria , I'm Arcturus Black, your gardien and grand father.
-Hello, you're the one dad always went to see !
-Ah yes,", he looks taken aback "indeed I am, anyway, it will be hard to hear, but two days ago your family got attack by the dark lord, the only survivors are you and your brother, your brother has been taken by... other family members, I couldn't do anything about it."
Ah yes , the incident, I almost forgot about it, without noticing some tears start falling , Arcturus took me in his arms, he's much nicer what people in my past life made him seem like.

After staying like that for some time, he let me go and continue where he left.
"From now on you will be living with me, I made sur all your belongings were transfer to your new room, the doctor said you weird doing just fine and could leave St.Mungo, however you will get a visit of her each week to make sure you are ok, I brought you some clothes , do I need to call a nurse to help you change ?
-uh no I know how to dress up... thank you"
He just nod and left.

The clothes he got me weren't mine but still were my sizes, it was a sophisticated white shirt with a medium length black skirt a big black belt and a black lolita cape , I had simply black small boots.
It was real wizarding clothing far too sophisticated for a 4 years old I think.

(Here for reference)

Once I was ready and try to brush my hair to the best of my abilities, I went out , Arcturus was there waiting for me, with a simple wave of his wand my hair was untangle and tidy.
He seem like a man of few words, he show me his hand and I took it, after arriving in a different room, he apparate and I almost fell over.

"Welcome to the Black ancestral house, the Black Castle"
I came here many time with my dad but we were never outside, and the castle is beautiful, it's enormous !
Arcturus bring me inside and I follow him around lots of corridors until we were in front of a big door.
"This is your, mine is over there, and the room in front of yours is your study room where you will get your lessons, similar to one you father and Sirius gave you. In your room there is two door, one lead to the bathroom, the other to your walk in closet, you can explore as much as you want, if your lost just call Mimi, she is your house elf.
-Thank you for everything
-It nothing"
On those words, he left.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been a week since I arrived here, and like I said, Arcturus is a man of few words !
My bedroom and bathroom are super big and beautiful !
From what I understand, my lessons will start in a month, I think he's giving me time to morn my parents, I am very grateful for this, the doctor Henderson came, there's still nothing wrong with me.
Two days ago Arcturus show me the library closest to me, it told me I could read anything I like.
Mimi, the house elf, is very nice, each morning she does my hair and bring me to a dining room where each day I eat breakfirst, lunch and dinner with Arcturus.
The books in the library are really interesting, I found one on necromancy, my gift, now that I know what is it, I'm also happy about the fact that dad didn't seem afraid of me or anything after he a acknowledge my gift.
I've made it a daily habit of training my magic, moving small thing, creating bubble of water in the shower and light up candles around me.
I'm also starting a habit of reading and taking tea with Arcturus in the living room on afternoons.
So many things are changing...

______________________________________________________________________________