Chapter 7 : Summer time (skippable)

_________________________________________________________________________

The first thing I did when I got home is getting ready to see Harry, I put on muggle clothes and teleport away at privet drive, I immediately noticed him tending to the house's garden. Once I'm in front of him I ask.
"Need a hand ?", he snap his head up
"Aria ! You're back"he gave me a hug
"How you been doing ? Want to go sit and relax ?
-I've been fine, I can't I need to finish this...."I smirk got a wand in my hand and ask him
"Wanna see a magic ?
-A magic trick ? Sure ?
-Abracadabra !", with a swish of my wand all of the garden is tidy and pretty, Harry eyes are wide open in shock
"How did you do this ?
-A magician never reveal he secrets.
-That fantastic !
-Now you can laid back and relax and tell me about you year."
Harry looked super happy.
I hope I could do something to help him...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lately I found a new interest, Animagus, my father and his friends were animagus, and I would like to become one too it can be useful, but first I need to be able to cast the pratonus spell which is hard, I've been trying for one week and it still unfruitful.
So today I decided to go out with Evelyn, we are still very close even if we are not in the same house.

"Aria ! This hairpin was made for you, the emerald are the same color as you eyes and it's a snake ! I'm telling you , buy it !", the hairpin is indeed beautiful but I'm hesitant at taking it. Screw it I'm taking it stop thinking about mo,d'y you have enough.

Once our shopping was done, we sat a the leaky Cauldron eating.
"Perhaps the patrons spell is more similar to how we use dark spell than light spell ? Who know with how we are suppose to think of happy memories, you should try casting as if you were casting a dark spell.
-I suppose, do you want to try with me once we're at my house ?
-of course ! But why do you want to know your patronus ?
-I want to become an animagus
-Without us !? You're breaking my heart Asteria Black !", she act over dramatically, putting a hand before her heart the other on her forehead while closing her eyes.
"Don't think I will let you become an animagus alone, once we're back at hogwarts with the boys we will do it together !
-and what telling you I am going to wait till hogwarts ?
-Mandrake leaf, there are supper rare and can be found at hogwarts." Sometimes I forgot how Evelyn is a potion genius, she always seems to know everything about potions and dark magic and fail all her other subjects leading me to having to tutor her.
"Ok, we will become animagus together, but I still want to know my patronus !"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After putting all our bags in my room we went to my study room.
It Evelyn and I many try to finally creating a full corporeal patronus, Evelyn being the first to achieve it, and I was quite surprised to discover her patronus is a Rabbit. She quickly bond with her patronus hugging it to the best of a abilities. After it disappeared she turned to me.
"You turn Aria ."
After two try I finally did it, and I was surprised and at the same surprised I was surprised.
Everything seems to link me with death, my reincarnation, my scar, my gift, my wand and my patronus !
It's a Thestral, my patronus is a thestral !
Evelyn was shocked beside me and at the same time in awe.
"Aria ! Your patronus is a thestral ! Do you know how rare they are ! Impressive !"then her was change to and a smirk appear
"Sorry, but from what I know if your patronus is a magical creature you won't be able to transform to it in you animagus form, it's impossible, you will have to wait"
Seriously ? Well patience is the key to success right ?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm currently at grimmauld because Arcturus had something to take, greeting Walburga portait who looked at me weirdly for no reason, this make me remember to start searching of ways to get Sirius out of Azkaban.
I search for something important while Arcturus take his things.
That something is the Slytherin locket, Voldemort's horcrux, after my patronus was made, I found a new interest, Voldemort past and while looking at old archives , asking random question at Arcturus who made him look at me as if I grew another head and founding Voldemort political laws he wanted to pass, I thought, what the hell happened ?
His projects were great, very progressing contrary to what I believe while reading the Harry Potter books, and while looking back at his life I found that at some point he kind of became insane thinking back at when he did his horcrux the moment he start going of rails match the time he made his fourth hocrux, Slytherin locket.
So, perhaps I'm insane, but between Dumbledore and sane Voldemort I would much prefer having sane voldemort to rule the world than Dumbledore, Dumbledore is restricting magical creatures rights and opening the wizarding to muggles, I know how muggles are, I was one in my past life, and once we discover something we don't understand, we test them, wether they are an animal, a micro organism or a normal human being, we hate what is different, if muggle were to know about magic, they would make experiments on wizard, it doesn't take a genius to understand we just have to remove the wand of a normal wizard neutralize him.

That why I'm determine to make sure Voldemort is sane when he takes back is corporal form, that man is obstinate, sane or not he will always find a way to come back, so if I help him, make some sort of contract to protect my brother and I it would be perfect.

Once I found the locket I putted it one and hide it, soon after Arcturus called me to leave.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After seeing one last time Harry, making sure I have all my school supplies, here I am hugging my aunt and grand father good bye for yet again, a new school year.

_________________________________________________________________________