Chapter 1

Hogwarts have welcome her share of magical students, but sometime, an outstanding student outshine the others, this students, hogwarts can count just a few during all her centuries of being there, Merlin in exemple, is one of these outstanding students.
And Lady hogwarts can count a new student is this list, Asteria Black-Potter, she outshine all her peers in everything she does, she is the golden girl of the school, the exemple the teachers and headmaster would provide to portray the school. Her reputation was the best both within the students and the teachers. Of course, her knowledge come from her training since she was young by her grandfather and care taker, Arcturus Black, and her aunt, Cassiopeia Black.

Asteria was even capable to being tolerate by the potion teacher, Severus Snape, who despite her father, and charm her way to the headmaster heart, who was extremely wary of her because she was raise by the Black and because of her Hogwarts house. Yes, against all odds, the golden student of Hogwarts and the best witches of her time was a Slytherin, the house with the worst reputation of Hogwarts.

The girl was even able to come at the top of the hierarchy of her house, her right hand man being her long time friend, Aiden Avery. She even established an inside system of the school between all the houses, the main use of the system was to obtain objects from outside, the older would get them and a sort of list of thing were already present in the school to buy, a truly genius idea, it has some other use and was also a great way of doing in between houses friendships without having the watchful eyes of teacher and the headmaster on the students, it was a system made by a groupe of students reunited by Asteria, for the students.

Asteria have many allies inside and outside hogwarts some she could call friends, but three people where père always there with Asteria, her childhood bestfriends she met before hogwarts.
Her right hand in everything, Corvus Yaxley, a Ravenclaw who she met the first, her eyes and hears, Evelyn Rosier also a Ravenclaw and her right hand within Slytherin, Aiden Avery, a Slytherin.They were the three she had her utmost trust in.

Lady Hogwarts knew she was different the moment she step foot on her ground, yes, because of her impressive Magic, but also because of the mark she had on her, the death mark, Lady Hogwarts had some students with the gift of necromancy, but one who had such a strong mark, none. The death mark of Asteria was more than just a gift. That was the indication of lady Hogwarts that this child had been reborn, and her knowledge of things situated in hogwarts had tell her that she remembered her past life.
Lady Hogwarts had made sure all this past years to not have a favourite, but to all rules, come an exception.

[Domina Mortis]
(Asteria POV)

This is the end of my third year at Hogwarts, and I had to see the headmaster, Corvus was coming with me, he is the one I'm closest to, he is the calmest in our friend group preferring observing than talking, he is the one who read and knows me the best. The other two, Evelyn and Aiden are always bickering other insignificant things, they have always done that.

Arriving that the headmaster room entrance I bid my farewell to Corvus, we will be meeting again in the train later. I whisper the password to the statue and enter.

« Good morning my child, how are you, I didn't expect a visit from you before next year.
-Good morning headmaster, I'm well,  yes, the reason I am here is  to ask you a question
-Go on, take a sit, a lemon drop and ask, I will make my best to answer you.
-thank you, I wanted to know if it was possible for me to introduce my brother to the wizarding world, by which I mean, to give him his letter and bring him shopping, he doesn't know me yet and I have almost no memories of him, could it be possible ?
- of my child, I understand why you are asking me, however I am sorry to tell I can't let you do this, you are closely watch by few leftover death eaters of Voldemort, by letting you go and visit him would be dangerous for your brother, his whereabouts would have chances of being discover, as for the shopping for his supplies, having both you and him at the same place would have many eyes on you both, your brother is not use to this and might get scared.
-I...understand headmaster, I should have thought this through better, I am sorry to have waste your time with my silly request
- oh you have not waste my time, and you are still a child new to the world, it is normal for you to make some mistake, anyway, I believe you must still have some belongings to pack, I shall wish you a great way back home and some great holidays.
-Thank you headmaster, good bye and to the next school year. »

Bullshit, everything he says is bullshit.
When I arrived to this year, after my parents death I came to understand that this man was extremely manipulative.

[Domina Mortis]

I still have some things to get from the castle, the last two years I had got no time and was to closely watched to go there but right now I can, after coming across the Slytherin locket at grimaud place some years before coming to hogwarts, I had started to get more interesting in Lord Voldemort and horcruxes, after going in some archives and going around asking about that man, I discovered that everything I thought I thought knew of him from the Harry Potter books, were in reality, a very recent him, his original intentions were actually good. So I started to research why he had come so off rails for the last few years, and came to the conclusion that hocruxes slowly make the creator crazier and crazier as time goes, of course his first intentions must have been good to be able to get so many followers to his side and to have such and influence.

Anyway what I need to do right now is get the horcruxe he put in hogwarts, I already have the Slytherin locket, now I need the Ravenclaw tiara, this man is such a magpie, collecting important artifacts here and there and making them his horcrux.
Getting this hocrux would leave me to collect the hufflepuff cup, the diary, the ring as material horcuxes, what would be more complicated would be to obtain the horcruxe in my brother...

Anyway, I'm off to get this horcrux.

[Domina Mortis](3rd POV)

If there is something to understand about Asteria Black-Potter, it is that everything about her get her back to death, coming from her obvious necromancer gift, to less obvious one like her wand, currently the death symbols she has are : her necromancer gift, directly connect to death, her patronus, a thestral, connected to death, her wand made of a phoenix feather, one of the two taken from the same phoenix, Asteria knew she wasn't suppose to get this core, it was supposed to be her brother, and made of dark yew, the only one of the wand kind made out of dark yew, it was an experience from Olivander to make a wand out of dark yew, in the end the meaning of dark yew is death and the power of life and death, of course the incident that happened at Godrick Hollow is a symbol of death itself. And the fact she was reborn is also another symbole.
Simply, death follows Asteria Black-Potter and is as stubborn as an ex-boyfriend not ready to say good bye.