Chapter 4 : journal (skippable)

____________________________________________________
Since I obtain my wand Aunt Cassie has been coming more and more to train me and teach me new things her lessons are getting harder, I believe this must because I will be entering hogwart in 3 years.

Anyway, I've been able to write my ideas I had at gringotts, a paper capable of stocking magic. This lead to another idea I had while reminiscing my past life, the diary of Tom Riddle and the winx club, yes two total different show.
My idea is to create a journal with many way in, perhaps with password, one will lead me to something similar to the marauder's map, another would lead me to spells I found useful and one would lead to to a part where I write my ideas, this sound crazy but magic is magic, plus I found a lead in the books I choose from the potter main vault.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Aria ! Try this ! It's delicious !" ,Aiden said to me handy me yet another candy
"Aiden stop with this, it's the tenth candy you gave her, don't you thing it's enough ?", this time it's Evelyn voice who came, her remark lead to an argument between the two
"They're so noisy.", Corvus voice came
"That what make they charm", I said while looking a Evelyn trying to throw a chair at Aiden, we are currently in a candy shop in Diagon alley, it's was Evelyn idea to came here.
"Aiden, Evelyn we should go now before you destroy anything", I said, they both turn to me, gave another glare to each other and follow Corvus and I out.

In the group, Corvus is the quietest, he prefer to watch, Aiden the energetic one, always having new ideas of mischief and Evelyn is the one who always have all the gossips and information, when she tell them it's the only time Aiden and her get along, they always at each over throat.

We arrived at another shop, it's similar to an antic shop, I found some rather interesting objects : a book about time and space magic, some pretty runic stones and a beautiful quill. After buying them we went into a book and quill shop.
That where I found it, for my journal idea I needed a journal obviously, but I found theme all so boring, but now I found it !
The journal had a black leather and golden highlights cover with in the front or rose and a skull engrave in the leather, the journal is beautiful. I decided to buy this with some paper for my test.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After another year and a half of lessons with Cassie, games with friends, visiting Draco, tea afternoon with Cissa and Arcturus and trying to dye Lucius haire pink, here I am, with the finish result of all of this hard work, the journal is finally finish ! And I was able to absorb and keep magic in paper, this lead to new ideas but that not the point now.

The journal is separate in three sections, to change sections I have to put my hand on the cover and think of the section, I will know when the section change with the cover change, the three sections are :

-with the rose and skull : the writing section
-a crow : the spell section
-a moon : the "marauder map" section

The "marauder map" section is more of a teleportation kind of section.
To achieve this I hade to imbued the journal in my magic, after with a combination of rune and ancient magic I found in the deeper part of the black library I was able to create the different section, with the book I found about time and space magic I was able to create what we can call "waypoints" like in video games in my past life, with blood magic to secure all of the spell the journal is finish, over this what I can thank the most are my patience and my memories of my past life, most of these magic needs arithmancy and algebra, in my past life I was very good at mathematics.

I currently have four waypoints, it's complicated because I need to put the rune at the place where I want to arrive, anyway the waypoints are : Black Castle (the entrance hall), a small alley beside diagon alley, the ministry and I was able to go at private drive and put one there, I still need to found a chance to meet Harry, he must be six now.
This journal is super important to me that why I put many curse on it to refrain people to touch it.

Now on the point of how to I constantly keep it on me, well I recently fount a charm bracelet in my belongings gifted to me by my dad, there was only one charm on it, my name "Asteria", well I got the idea to shrink my invisible cloak and put it on the charm bracelet, I had to harden the cloak to make it seem realistic, it worked, Aunt Cassie made me learn how to use simple spell wordless and wandless, the hardening spell wasn't in it but was quick to learn, the shrinking spell tho was in it, she decided it was useful, like the levitating spell, she was right, she is always right.
So I shrink the book and put it on the bracelet, for now it work, putting it back to his normal size, it work !
Magic is fantastic !

____________________________________________________