Chapter 2

Asteria Black-Potter wasn't supposed to be at diagon ally today, she had already bought all her furnitures and finish all the business she had with the goblins, so why was she here today, in the packed ally in the leaky chaudron with Evelyn Rosier when everyone knows she hates loud and packed places ? One name, Harry, she knew, from her memories of the books her little brother will be coming today to to his shopping with Hagrid, she had to see him, from afar not to be seen by Hagrid, but she had to.

« Remind me why we are here again ?, Evelyn asked
-To see my brother
-I don't know how you got the informations he would be here today but obviously, I know it's rare and nearly impossible, but it's so you were wrong-
-there he is, look at the entrance
-And there goes my thought of you being wrong at least once in your life, I swear you are some kind of seer to always know what will happen. » Evelyn rolled her eyes and turn to look at the small boy who just enter
« Lord have mercy, why is he so skinny ? He looks like an 8 years old ! Where has that old senile man put him ? Left him in the forest to fend for himself ?! » the disgust look on Evelyn face wasn't for little Harry, but because of the thought of what Dumbledore has done to him
« No, Harry was put in the care of my muggle aunt, my mother's sister. A despicable women with a despicable husband and an ugly son.
-Oh wow, imagine if people were to know of your real personalities all hell would break loose, nobody would believe me if I were to told them. » the snickering of Evelyn gave herself a harsh glare from her long time Slytherin best-friend, only a few people knew of Asteria cold personality, she fools everyone with that angel facade of hers. Asteria got up.
« Stay here, I need to check something » without waiting for a response from her friend, Asteria went straight to the individual at the bottom of the leaky cauldron stairs, and knock his shoulder.
« Look where you are going ! » this certain individu with a purple turban said while glaring at the Black haired girl
«Where did the stuttering went ? » straightforward as always, asked Asteria at the person who she already knew of from the books, Professor Squirrel, but judging from his red eyes, it is most likely Voldemort.
« I-I-I d d don't know what your t t taking about. », oh my such an act thought Asteria
« Your stuttering don't sound real, you can fool others, but not me
-Who are you ? » the man, Voldemort, clearly seeing that this witch wasn't easily fooled, ask, this place is crowd and he will most likely never see her again, but he might search for her to put in his rank later, he can recognize a powerful witch when he sees one
« That for you to found out » she response before disappearing into the crowd, something Asteria master growing up.
It would be an understatement to say that, during his small time of clear mind not blind by is insanity, Voldemort was intrigue, something that hasn't happen in years.

[Domina Mortis]

Finally on the way back to Hogwarts, I love my aunt Cassiopeia and my Grandfather Arcturus, but the last few days has been a pain, they wanted to stay with me and do activities with me all the time the moment they heard I will be staying at hogwarts for Yule to be with my brother. Anyway, I have seen my brother with the Weasley in the station so I believe from now things must be going the same as it was in the books, at least I hope.

"Asteria ! They you are !" Oh god, I forgot that this year Draco Malfoy would also enter hogwarts, I stay at the Malfoy manor when Arcturus is out of the country to do his business, so I grow quite close to my cousin, Draco, I kind of became his older sister in some way.
"Can you present me to your little brother ? Please, please, please" I could see Aiden and Evelyn looking at the Malfoy heir with eyes that might come out of they orbit, it's not everyday you see a pure blood heir act like this, much less the Malfoy heir, Corvus has already seen it before so he is used to it.
"I haven't introduce myself to him yet, so I won' t be able to introduce you, do it yourself you're old enough to do so.
-You haven't met him !? But you're his sister !
-Should I remind you we were separated ?
-No ... I figure our something ! Bye see you in Slytherin !"
And there he goes.