Roy's Better Day (PT.4)

Susie was laying in bed, her phone goes off beside her, the vibration surprises her, 'weird, I wasn't expecting any texts from anyone today?' She began to turn to her side, her hair was messy and she was still in her pajamas, she grabs her phone and opens her messages from the notification.

'The guys!, what do they want?' she squinted her eyes as she read the message.

'Oh! She came online!' The three boys looked towards the phone in happiness, they smiled as the three little dots bopping up and down in the corner appeared, signaling their female friend was typing. 'I hope she says yes!' Rob giddily said, he enjoys hanging out with Susie a lot mostly because she always reminded him of his sister, lord that child worried him so much, with her always being sick or hurt.

'Hey guys!, what's up?' she typed on her phone deciding to finally get up and begin to get ready for the day, brushing her hair she gets another vibration off to her side, she had sat her phone on the vanity where she looked in the mirror as she brushed it.

'Want to come and hang with us?, we have candy, Roy bought us some!, we could walk around town and see if there is anything we could do?, maybe eat somewhere?, go to the store?, you name it!' Ross types, adjusting the beanie on his head as he did, the other guys grab their phones from their pockets and wait in anticipation.

Susie reads the message as she puts her hair up in a ponytail, her signature look, she sighed, maybe she should try something different soon, she grabbed some clothes from her closet, some light blue acid washed jeans with flared bottoms, her yellow converse, and a pink sweater, she grabs a choker and some small studded earrings as well, she began to change, putting on her sweater and her jeans, slips on her converse, and then puts in her earrings, her choker goes last, she looked at herself in the mirror of her vanity, proud of herself.

'On my way!' she types as she was putting on some lip-gloss and eyeliner, mascara as well.

'Finally, we thought you weren't gonna respond!' Roy responds, he hopes it hadn't sounded too mean, but girls take such a long time to get ready!, Ross and Rob chuckle a bit, as they look up suddenly, Radford walks out of the candy shop and looks towards the three, he tilted his head, "You guys aren't just going to stand around all day, are you?" he asks, the boys shake their heads, "Sorry Rad, we were just waiting for Susie" Rob responds, "Heh, alright, you boys better not do anything to get in trouble, and I mean it Rob, uncle John will tell me if anything happens." Radford says squinting his eyes through his 3D glasses as the boys. "We promise to be careful" Ross says, looking towards Rads face in a lock eyed stare.

"Alright, have fun you guys!" Radford says getting into his car, the three boys wave goodbye to the tallest ones brother, "Oh my god we forgot to tell Susie we are at the candy store!" Rob almost screams in panic, he rushes to pull out his phone and send her their location.

Susie got a ding from her phone, she had just gotten a bag together with water bottles and some strawberries, she gets her phone from her pocket and sends a thumbs up in return, she begins to head for the door until her grandfather yelled from over at his spot on the recliner in the living-room.

  "Susie!, dear!, would you mind taking Wil with you?, I'm sure he'd like to see his little friend!"