Chapter 143: Who said we'd never need morse code?

I continue writing the letter for Noah in which I explain that I killed him, that Adam and Dylan helped me get rid of evidence.

Then I explain how I've been craving that feeling of killing someone. How I feel so guilty that I just wanna kill myself. Lastly, I apologize to everyone for being the way I am.

Quite a story.

Who's gonna believe that bullshit? I can't believe I'm really writing all this shit down on a piece of paper that my parents or Caleb will find along with my corpse and of course two more corpses.

Nope. I still have a chance. Carla probably picked up her phone and is listening to what is going on and is already talking to police and they're on they tracked the phone and are on their way here.

Austin is lying on the ground a few steps away from Harry. He fell back asleep the moment he lied down.

I finish the letter, but not without dropping a few tears on the piece of paper.

I'm so scared. I'm so so scared. I don't wanna die. I don't want Austin and Harry to die. This anxiety and guilt is making my whole body shake and I try so hard to concentrate.

"What a great piece of art, huh?" Noah says as he looks at the letter.

He takes the tape and bends my hands behind my back and ties them up there, wrapping a few layers of tape around my wrists.

I'm now lying on my stomach, Harry's phone still underneath the tray in front of my face.

Noah walks over to Harry where Luke is standing with a glass of water.

It's not water. Something is dissolving in it. Noah explains to Harry that it will make him sleepy and not feel any pain.

I watch them as Austin sits up and tries to push Noah away, but he's too sleepy to do anything and Luke holds him down with ease.

"Hey. It's okay." Noah says almost tenderly. "It's alright." He crouches down next to Harry.

Harry is crying and tries to move away from Noah while he holds him back.

"Please don't!" Harry pleads. "Please stop all this Noah!"

Noah is touching Harry so gently as he cups his cheek and talks to him. "Harry. Calm down. It's all alright. You can trust me. It's all okay."

How can he say that while he's in the process of trying to kill him?

Harry looks frightened, flinching away from Noah. "Please." He begs him.

Noah grabs Harry's hands to pull him towards him, leaning against him.

"You know how important you are to me." Noah says as he holds Harry's face with his palm. He says more things I can't hear from the distance.

I can see Harry leaning into the touch as new tears roll down his cheeks. "Just let us go! Leave the city. Start a new life somewhere else." He tries.

"I can't." Noah whispers. "I have to do this. You betrayed me, Harry. I never wanted that. I never wanted to hurt you. But I can't stop now. You betrayed me."

"Please!" Harry pleads.

Noah sighs. He looked pained, but now this blank expression is on his face again, devoid of all emotion. "The whining doesn't help. You have to drink this now. We don't have time. Don't make me use force."

Noah holds Harry's chin and tries to make him drink from the glass, but Harry tries hard to move his mouth away.

"No, fuck off!" Harry shouts angrily and kicks Noah away with both feet. "I'm not drinking that!"