十五

Three days later

Three days later...

You weren't quite enjoying working for Glomgold. He was watching your every move because he loves you too much. You're not smiling like your usual self lately, you were too depressed after the incident. Your eyes are dead like a doll that you couldn't feel anything and no longer see a colorful world. You exited outside of the building to dump the trash in the dumpster. The limo came crashing into the dumpster.

"There you are!" Webby exclaimed as she exited out of the limo.

"...Webby...Hello..." you mumbled and lifelessly placed the trash in the dumpster, then began to head back inside, "Goodbye..."

"Wait! Would you like to join the goodbye party?!" Webby asked.

"...No thank you..." you said lifelessly. "I'm not...in a mood...for a party...I'm still...worn out..."

"Oh no...we broke him..." Launchpad frowned.

Webby said. "His body is pale, his eyes are dead, and he's not smiling! We needed to do something!"

"There's nothing you can do...Just let me be." You said. "Master Scro-- McDuck doesn't need me...neither do you. Please, leave me in peace..."

"But, we can't let you work for Glomgold!" Webby said. "He's--"

"Don't speak ill of Master Glomgold. Please, leave immediately." You said harshly. "Or I'll do it by force."

"But, (Y)! Don't you miss us? We miss you! We just wanted to get the family back together. We didn't want this to happen again. What if something bad happened?" Webby asked. "Are you really going to just quit? You're also our family! So please. Come back to us!"

"..." You stared at the girl, then smiled. You then hugged Launchpad and Webby, "...Webby...Launchpad..."

Webby and Launchpad suddenly fell unconscious into the ground. Alchemy symbols were on their back.

"I'm sorry...but I cannot..." you said darkly. "Sorry if I used my power to put you to sleep, but this is goodbye...forever..."