"I am ready to serve, Master McDuck

"I am ready to serve, Master McDuck." You said as you bow to your master.

You were now wearing a suit similar to Duckworth except you didn't wear pants. Scrooge gulped as he thought about how to serve you.

"Hm..." Scrooge hummed. "Well, maybe some nice cup of tea, please?"

You smiled and bowed to your master then headed into the kitchen while Scrooge nervously waited in the dining room as he fiddled his fingers.

You return with a cup of tea then place them on the table in front of Scrooge. You bowed once again with the same smile;

"Your tea, master McDuck."

"Oh, thank you." Scrooge smiled nervously before taking a sip of the tea. Flowers bloomed around him as he smiled dreamily. "So good...and relaxing."

"Right...?" You asked with a soft chuckle.

"When did you learn how to make this?" Scrooge asked.

"My late master taught me. He showed me how to make tea. He taught me a lot of things." You answered.

That smile will never leave your face. Scrooge can oddly sense the sadness behind that smile when you mention your late master.

"Well, your master taught you really well." Scrooge smiled.

"He did, didn't he?" You smiled.

"Say, why do you have your eyes closed?" Scrooge asked again.

"Hm...I'm worried what mortals think of my eyes. It's actually the color of real gold. Many thought it was nonordinary. I don't like it." You answered. "Master didn't think it was weird. He says it's like looking at a beautiful god."

"..." Scrooge frowned at you before asking. "May I...?"

"May you what, master McDuck?" You repeated the question.

"See your eyes." Scrooge finished. "You don't need to. I'm not forcing you."

You flinched at the question. You really didn't want to, but you know Scrooge might be different then the other mortals. You nodded and opened your eyes to reveal your golden eyes. You noticed Scrooge's shock expression.

"I'm sorry." You apologize, covering his eyes. "I'm sorry. It's probably ugly."

"No, it's not!" Scrooge said. "It's...beautiful..."

"...!" You gasped and glanced at Scrooge. But, you only saw your late master.

"What?" You asked.

"Your eyes are beautiful." Scrooge repeated with a soft smile. His smile was similar to your late master, the smile that you miss and loved.

"Why...? You only met me about a minute ago." You mumbled.

"...It was your fault. You mentioned that you wanted to be my servant." Scrooge said. "You say, 'When a mortal defeats an immortal, the immortal becomes their servant.' Is that how you become your late master's servant?"