"Ah

"Ah...It's Master McDuck's birthday today..." you mumbled sleepily as you looked at the calendar. You covered yourself under the blanket, "Everyone will be gone to avoid Master Scrooge's birthday. So, it's another year of sleeping time for me...Zzz..."

Your room door was barged open by Huey. He found you sleeping under the blanket and rushed over to pull the blanket off of you.

"Hey, (Y)!" Huey exclaimed.

"Huh...?" You questioned. "What is it?"

"It's Uncle Scrooge's birthday!" Huey said with excitement.

"I know. Now, please let me sleep..." you mumbled, pulling the blanket back on your body.

"..."

You whined as Huey and Louie dragged you into the room filled with mask weirdo

You whined as Huey and Louie dragged you into the room filled with mask weirdo. You were still wrapped up in a blanket and put down on the chair.

"Why did you drag me all the way here? I want to sleep..." you pouted.

"Sorry. But, this is a big surprise for Scrooge." Huey said.

"But, this mansion has a no party policy. No party for Master Scrooge's birthday." You scolded tiredly. You remember Scrooge hasn't had a good party since Duckworth died. Duckworth wouldn't even want you to plan a party because he doesn't want you to overworked yourself like he did.

"Sorry. Sorry." Huey apologized.

"For a butler, you really have a habit of sleeping." Louie said.

A loud shout was heard upstairs. Everyone turns to find Scrooge  jumping on the Dewey, who's wearing a visor and holding a keytar and flattens them. Scrooge notices you, Huey, Louie and three guests in conspicuous disguises standing in the foyer.

"Surprised!" Everyone excluding you exclaimed. Scrooge growled.

"You should at least stop him, ya know." Scrooge told you.

"Sorry, I was too sleepy." You yawned, snuggling yourself into Scrooge's shoulder.

The party is in full swing. One guest fans themselves, another is eating food and the third is on their phone. Scrooge is sulking in a chair while "PARTY" scrolls across Dewey's visor