Scrooge and Glomgold stare intently at each other while bagpipe music plays in the background

Scrooge and Glomgold stare intently at each other while bagpipe music plays in the background. You were standing right next to Scrooge, confused on why the two trillionaires are having a staring contest.

Huey asked, "Are we going to the store, or..."

Scrooge shushed the boy, "Quiet. I'm in the middle of a vision beast battle of wills."

"So, it's a staring contest?" Dewey asked, raising his eyebrow.

"It's not just a staring contest, it's a--" Glomgold said as he was about to look away at the brothers before letting out a gasp and glared at Scrooge, "Nice try, McDuck, but your family bickering will never get me to look away. Never!"

Dewey deadpanned, "It's a staring contest."

Usher came into the room, "Excuse me, this area of the Duckburg Billionaires Club is only for our elite members."

He continued as he walked Huey and Dewey out of the room, "The creme de la creme, the finest ducks in Duckburg!"

He paused when he noticed you, "Sir, this is the--"

"I'm his butler. I wouldn't be leaving master McDuck." You said with a soft smile. "Master McDuck permitted me to stay here to serve him. You wouldn't want to kick me out, would you? Or perhaps, you want any of the bones in your body to break...?"

Usher sweated under your dark aura before continuing to walk the boys outside. Mark Beaks enters as Huey and Dewey exits.

Huey gasps, "Is that...?"

"Yep." Beaks said to Huey before grabbing a chair and seated between Scrooge and Glomgold, "Old guys, nice clubhouse you've got here. Got a real "I'm so rich I don't care how I look" quality about it. Rich peeps!"

Beaks takes a group selfie, "I'm tagging us."

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Glomgold asked without looking away from Scrooge.

"Seriously, Mark Beaks? Founder and CEO of Waddle? Hahaha. Soon-to-be newest addition to the Duckburg Billionaires Club. C'mon!" Beaks shows off his bank account balance, almost reaching one billion dollars. Glomgold shoves it aside without breaking eye contact with Scrooge.

"Aaaand creator of the newest tech innovation project 'Ta-Dah!'? It's everything you think it is, and nothing you're expecting. I'll flip you my peep deeds so you can follow my updates." Beaks explained.

"I don't understand half of those words." Scrooge said.

"Woah, weird. I wouldn't have thought you "successful guys' ' would be so behind the times. Allow me to take you to the future." Beaks said as he changed the music to a remix version of the bagpipe music, "Reemiiiiiiiix!"

You covered your 'ears' from the loud music and air horn noise as Beaks make noises.

The music builds up. "Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it...." He cheers as the beat drops, "Oooohhh!!!"