十一

You were washing the dishes in the kitchen

You were washing the dishes in the kitchen. It was technically your turn to wash the dishes and it was past your naptime. You were trying your hardest to not fall asleep.

"I told you not to fall asleep while washing the dishes." Beakley said.

"I'm trying..." you mumbled sleepily.

"Even for an immortal servant who was optimistic in the afternoon, but sleepy during the night." Beakley sighed.

"It's an old habit." You mumbled. Beakley heard the ruffles from outside and got in a fighting position. You lifted your arm to block an attack that broke through the window. Beakley gasped as you pushed the enemy away.

"I see that you were spying on us." You said. "Don't make a mistake. You know that I can crush you in five seconds."

An alchemy circle lights up your hands. The enemy grabbed something from their cloak and pulled out a necklace that was shaped like an eye. The eye of the necklace opened up, causing your body to feel paralyzed by the energy of the eye necklace and fell unconscious into the floor.

"(Y)!" Beakley called for you.

You wake up later on the floor with chains wrapped around your body

You wake up later on the floor with chains wrapped around your body. Somehow, you feel weak and you can't move your body.

"Don't worry, dear. This is the Diyu chain, it weakens an immortal like you." The woman chuckled. "I knew the Eye of Diyu would work. A rare and last immortal called Tian is finally captured. Mission accomplished."

"...I'm sorry...but, who are you...?" You ask weakly.

"Black Heron. Remember my name." Heron smirked, then stroked your chin. "My, my. No one said that a Tian would look like this. How adorable. Such a soft, beautiful face~"

"Get your hand off of him!" Beakley glared down at Heron inside a cage.

"Oh? Hahaha!" Heron cackled. "He's the key. He's the last Tian who had ever survived the Diyu and a world powerful being on Earth. So, I finally got my hands on a Tian!"

"For what?" Beakley asked with suspicion.

"I cannot say. It's a secret that keeps our plan on track." Heron smirked, then turned back to you. "This cutie will be ours. Correction, mine."