"Yes, one of his inventions is something that we hope won't turn evil

"Yes, one of his inventions is something that we hope won't turn evil." Scrooge told you while you two are in the elevator.

"His Lil Bulb may have turned evil, but it a sweetheart." You smiled.

"Well that's--Wait...how could you possibly know that Lil Bulb is a sweetheart? He's the one that caused destruction to me bin." Scrooge said. Lil Bulb pops out from under Scrooge's hat and leaps into your shoulder. Scrooge flinched, "H-how did he--?"

"He thought I didn't notice him following me. So I knew that he'd be here as soon as I entered the elevator. Isn't he adorable?" You chuckled at the robot, who's swooning over you.

"Tch! A robot? Adorable? What a laugh." Scrooge scoffed with jealousy. He felt a slap on the back of his head. He glared at the bulb, who sent him a look that said 'Are you jelly?'

Scrooge grabbed hold of Lil Bulb and choked it, but it was a robot. It doesn't choke. The elevator door opened up to reveal Gyro and moving trains.

"Ah. Mr. McDuck. You had...and you brought your...butler..." Gyro pointed.

"Yes. He's my personal butler and I could bring him with me.✨" Scrooge said proudly, holding onto Lil Bulb in his other hand. "My butler~✨"

"You don't have to say that twice." Gyro mumbled under his breath with slight jealousy. "Anyway, behold."

You and Scrooge followed Gyro over to the train as he continued, "The Gearloose monolithic rail converts oral input into Kinetic propulsion."

"...Ah. Interesting...So, it's a sound powered train. It moves when you make a sound, correct?" You asked, then clasp your hands together. "Amazing. You're surprisingly amazing at this..."

"Yes...Well...I...Thank you..." Gyro blushed before clearing his throat and adjusted his glasses. "A-anyway..."

"..." Scrooge noticed Gyro's expression and placed his hand on your shoulder. "(Y), dear. How about you go ahead with Dewey? He's at Launchpad-- Wait...No...How about you going over there and looking out at the fish? There's plenty of beautiful experience in the water."

"Oh? Of course...It is relaxing after all..." you nodded before heading over to the glass window. Lil Bulb moves his way out of Scrooge's grasp and follows you.

"... Now, now, Gyro. You know that he's my personal butler, you know? So, I am permitted to stay six feet away from him." Scrooge smiled.

"...Don't you think it's unfair to keep someone for yourself?" Gyro asked.

"Are you challenging me?" Scrooge asked with a challenging glare.

"Well, let me see...yes." Gyro glared back.

"Oh? For a scientist, I thought your strength is the strength of a baby. Oh wait. That's right. You do." Scrooge said.

"Even for an old man with a youthful body, I'm not surprised you still have the soul of an old man." Gyro said.