While flying over Macau at night, Scrooge was telling the story to the kids, excluding Louie, who was bored out by the story as he looked out the window

"The Temple of the Golden Cricket. Every fifty years at sundown, the golden cricket emerges, singing its ethereal song. Some say the song holds the answer to life's greatest mysteries. How did we get here? what's our purpose in the universe?" Scrooge explained until Louie interrupted him when he noticed something capturing his eyes. "Wait, is that a neon hot dog?"

The kids rushed over to the window and sighted a neon hot dog with interest as the plane flew by. Scrooge joined in with a disappointed, unimpressed expression, "Yes, yes the city of Macau is exciting to look at, but you only find out the distractions there."

Louie smiled, "I can't believe Uncle Gladstone is here."

Huey added, "He's so charming."

Dewey finished, "And funny."

"He's like the luckiest guy in the world." Louie said before turning to the grumpy Donald, "Uncle Donald, you must have had the best time growing up with him."

Donald grumbled as memories of him and Gladstone came to his head. He huffed angrily, "He's the worst. Just the worst."

Scrooge agreed with Donald, "Gladstone Gander is a complete layabout. I don't know why we're responding to his call."

"It was a call for help." Webby said.

Huey stated, "And like Uncle Donald says, family always helps family."

"Why did I say that?" Donald asked himself.

"Plus, he's easily our coolest uncle." Louie said.

Donald shouted, feeling offended, "Hey!'

"Sorry, coolest non-trillionaire uncle." Louie pointed to Scrooge after he apologized.

Donald gave a thankful nod before frowning once he realized what the boy said.

Huey came to Donald's defense, "Hey, Uncle Donald is kinda cool."

The plane dived into water, causing Donald to put on his seatbelt in panicked , "We're all going to die! I wasted my life!"

The plane lifted up and landed safely near the dock. Donald looked over at everyone, whose attention was now towards him. He chuckled embarrassedly and frowned.

"Good thing we landed safely, right?" You asked with a sweet smile, turning everyone's attention. "We could be grateful that Master Gladstone called us for help."

"I'm sorry that you had to come, (Y)..." Donald apologized to you. "I don't understand why he called you too."

"He's part of your family, correct? I wouldn't have declined his request." You smiled, clasping your hands together.