2017

2017...

You were organizing things inside of Scrooge's office while he's at the board meeting with the Buzzards. It's already been ten years since Della's disappearance. Donald left the mansion with his nephews, leaving Scrooge behind. With Della gone, everything changed.

Beakley peeked her head into the office, "(L)...I just wanted to inform you about Scrooge's great nephews. They will be coming over today."

"Ah. I see. I can imagine the boys looked exactly like their mother or uncle." You mumbled.

You two heard Donald through the phone,"Mrs. B! (Y)! Open up. I need to get out of here before--"

HONK! HONK!

You chuckled, "Look like they're here."

Scrooge entered the mansion, shutting the door on the boys

Scrooge entered the mansion, shutting the door on the boys. Beakley sighed, then opened the door for the boys. You smiled at Scrooge,

"Welcome back, Master McDuck. Your tea and newspaper are waiting for you in the dining room."

"Thank you." Scrooge grumbles, marching past you.

Three boys looked up at you with curiosity. The first one is red, the middle is blue, and the last one is green. They looked the same, but different colors and different hairstyles.

"May I help you?" You asked with a kind smile. The boys stared at him confused.

"Who are you?" The red one asked.

"Ah. I'm Master McDuck's Servant, (Y) (L)." You introduced yourself. "And you must be Master Donald's nephews. Master Huey, Master Dewey, and Master Louie Duck. Am I correct?"

"Master?" Louie asked before snickered, "I think I'm gonna enjoy this~"

Huey punched Louie, earning a ouch from the youngest triplet.

"Sorry about my brother. He's just...you know...a lazy moron who wanted others to do something for him." Huey apologized, earning a look from Louie.

You laughed heartily before giving Huey a head pat, "That's ok. Since you're related to Donald, then I shall serve, but...I'm afraid not right now."